Simple Questions/Requests - Mark 44 (Minor Pokemon Trades, Item Requests etc GO HERE) (NO HACKING)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have a shiny ralts with it's HA that was so close to being battle appropriate, but it isn't quite there because of a lack of defense. I'm offering it up for any potential trades. Here's what I know:

Ralts(m)
Ability: Telepathy
IVs: 31/31/0-5/0-8/31/31
Great Ball

I would prefer a legendary that you cannot get in Pokemon Y or Omega Ruby, but I'm open to know what else you have to offer. Just message me so we don't flood this.

1. Hello, I was just wondering if anyone could clone an egg four times. I know it's a lot to ask, but I really need it done. Thanks! Btw you can clone five and keep one if you want (it's a HA magnemite)

FC: 4184-3048-1292

IGN: Josh

Cresselia [Bold]
IVs: 31 / 20, 21 / 31 / 31 / 31 / 16, 17

Need cresselia speed?
Depends what type of moveset and tier you're looking to use it in. 85 base speed is very good for RU and you don't really need it. If you're looking to go utility like most or even defensive, you could get away with it. I would be fine with that.

Cresselia [Bold]
IVs: 31 / 20, 21 / 31 / 31 / 31 / 16, 17

Need cresselia speed?
Toss. A Speed IV of 16 means it has to run a lot more Speed investment to outrun stuff like Drapion and Gligar, which is crucial, particularly for the Sub Calm Mind set. A Speed IV of at least 25 is needed for pretty much any Cresselia you want to use competitively.

Last edited:
Depends what type of moveset and tier you're looking to use it in. 85 base speed is very good for RU and you don't really need it. If you're looking to go utility like most or even defensive, you could get away with it. I would be fine with that.
im going to use cresselia in VGC.

Hello all,

I wonder if anyone has a Pidgey or Snorunt Friend Safari and would be able to add me, please?

EDIT: Halfway there... Pidgey, Pidgey, wherefor art thou, Pidgey?

Last edited:

Tatertot

always the poet, never the poem
is a Community Contributor Alumnus
The mailbox it's in the game?
On the bottom screen with the announcer (BuzzNav), there's a little red mailbox icon. If you tap it, it updates secret bases and mirage spots. No mirage spots will appear unless you've tapped that icon when you start up your game.

Hello all,

I wonder if anyone has a Pidgey or Snorunt Friend Safari and would be able to add me, please?
If you need their hidden abilities, you can just go to route 2 (pidgey), and route 17 or 18 (snorunt). If you initiate horde battles using sweet scent, there is a small chance of finding their hidden ability. If not, well, sorry, I don't have their safaris :( that's how I got my immunity gligar Hi! I was wondering if anyone wants a HA skrelp. ...yeah, that's it! I don't know if I'm allowed to GIVE anything away, but I just want to be nice, so you can take it off my hands.btw.

Hi! I was wondering if anyone wants a HA skrelp. ...yeah, that's it! I don't know if I'm allowed to GIVE anything away, but I just want to be nice, so you can take it off my hands.

Moderator edit: Don't double post.

Last edited by a moderator:
On the bottom screen with the announcer (BuzzNav), there's a little red mailbox icon. If you tap it, it updates secret bases and mirage spots. No mirage spots will appear unless you've tapped that icon when you start up your game.
Thanks :) so to find cresselia all i have to do is to connecet the internet enter that buzznav and it will tell me about mirage islands and i just need to follow the detailed?

Thanks :) so to find cresselia all i have to do is to connecet the internet enter that buzznav and it will tell me about mirage islands and i just need to follow the detailed?
Well, no. Like I said, there's a chance that it will appear. Essentially that's all you have to do, but each time you're not guaranteed to find it. Hope this helps:)

Tatertot

always the poet, never the poem
is a Community Contributor Alumnus
Except that Cresselia's island won't always appear every day. You only get a few Mirage Spots at a time, so there's a good chance you won't get Cresselia's island the first time you try.

If you need their hidden abilities, you can just go to route 2 (pidgey), and route 17 or 18 (snorunt). If you initiate horde battles using sweet scent, there is a small chance of finding their hidden ability. If not, well, sorry, I don't have their safaris :( that's how I got my immunity gligar btw.
What game is it that has HA Pidgey in it? I didn't think XY has HA Pidgey in the wild, but if it does that would be great.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 7)