Simple Questions/Requests - Mark 42 (Minor Pokemon Trades, Item Requests etc GO HERE) (NO HACKING)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tatertot

always the poet, never the poem
is a Community Contributor Alumnus
GangGreen informed me the legends were being sold on this site: http://perfectpokemon.com/threads/limited-stock-kb-6-iv-event-pokémon.4065/

This is why you don't buy or sell Pokémon using money. It's idiotic to pay for virtual bits of data, especially when there are easy methods for scammers to create hacked Pokémon and rake in profits from unsuspecting users. Anyone who has the lack of conscience to make someone pay them for a Pokémon probably wouldn't have to stoop much lower to hack these Pokémon.

GangGreen informed me the legends were being sold on this site: http://perfectpokemon.com/threads/limited-stock-kb-6-iv-event-pokémon.4065/

This is why you don't buy or sell Pokémon using money. It's idiotic to pay for virtual bits of data, especially when there are easy methods for scammers to create hacked Pokémon and rake in profits from unsuspecting users. Anyone who has the lack of conscience to make someone pay them for a Pokémon probably wouldn't have to stoop much lower to hack these Pokémon.
lol nice way to put it. i like breeding and they told me that breeding is horrible.

This is why I don't trade for events much because it's difficult to trace who was the original owner and so many of them are obviously hacked these days. Btw it's best IMO to stick to smogon for trading since the rules are quite strict here and if someone trades you a hack it's easier to get compensated for it. Although I've noticed that a lot of new users aren't listing where they got their events from or how so that's another thing to be careful of.

Btw please use the edit button instead of double posting and when asking for multiple things. Try and keep things clean like one post per page unless responding to others.
yeah this is what realy makes events collecting verry hard il do it as an side hobby (dont care for ivs on events pokes) But I got an hackked wobbufet in the past (had an impossible date) so that realy ruins the fun:(

yeah this is what realy makes events collecting verry hard il do it as an side hobby (dont care for ivs on events pokes) But I got an hackked wobbufet in the past (had an impossible date) so that realy ruins the fun:(
The date alone isn't enough information to tell if a poke is hacked. For instance RNGed pokes are received by changing the date and time on the ds to hit a particular seed. Basically you want to check things like language, ball type, ot &id, nature &ivs for previous gen stuff as well as the moveset and shininess.

The date alone isn't enough information to tell if a poke is hacked. For instance RNGed pokes are received by changing the date and time on the ds to hit a particular seed. Basically you want to check things like language, ball type, ot &id, nature &ivs for previous gen stuff as well as the moveset and shininess.
the pokemon was from before the event even happened and I asked in the hacked thread

Hi guys i'm searching for: bold jigglypuff with wish, a timid dedenne with hp ice and other first generation flaweless pokemons :)

I can offer a timid shaymin with hp ice/ shiny calm manaphy or some 5 iv perfect pokemons. Just send me a mp ;)

Looking for someone with a Ditto safari.
PM me for bribes.

Two things:
  • Please do not tell me to get a 6 iv Ditto- I know how to RNG, thanks very much.
  • Please do not tell to go to r/friendsafari.

What are PC?

Anybody interested in these eggs? I'd just like some interesting spitbacks in return. I'll be around for the next 30 minutes or so, VM me with the info of the Poke you want. TSV matches not necessary, they're just there for reference.

In Dream Ball with Eerie Impulse, Charge, Take Down, Electric Terrain:
Mareep (M) - Modest - Static - 31.12.31.31.31.31 {1477}

In Premier Ball with Body Slam, Leech Seed, Leaf Storm, and Aromatherapy:
Chikorita (F) - Calm - Overgrow - 31.15.31.31.31.31 {1633}

In Moon Balls with Morning Sun, Flare Blitz, Body Slam, Close Combat:
Growlithe (M) - Adamant - Intimidate - 31.31.31.31.31.31 {0518}
Growlithe (M) - Adamant - Intimidate - 31.31.31.02.31.31 {2508}

Edit: Right, I'm going to bed but you can reserve an egg if you can be on during my afternoon or evening tomorrow. I'm in GMT+8. If not, no worries, I'll post the remaining eggs over the weekend.

Last edited:
Anybody interested in these eggs? I'd just like some interesting spitbacks in return. I'll be around for the next 30 minutes or so, VM me with the info of the Poke you want. TSV matches not necessary, they're just there for reference.

In Dream Ball with Eerie Impulse, Charge, Take Down, Electric Terrain:
Mareep (M) - Modest - Static - 31.12.31.31.31.31 {1477}

In Premier Ball with Body Slam, Leech Seed, Leaf Storm, and Aromatherapy:
Chikorita (F) - Calm - Overgrow - 31.15.31.31.31.31 {1633}

In Moon Balls with Morning Sun, Flare Blitz, Body Slam, Close Combat:
Growlithe (M) - Adamant - Intimidate - 31.31.31.31.31.31 {0518}
Growlithe (M) - Adamant - Intimidate - 31.31.31.02.31.31 {2508}
Id be interested in the Premier Ball Chikorita. CMT?

Princess Emily

Fear the nice-smelling Princess!
Looking for someone willing to do a quick battle with me (5 times) so I can check my egg SVs.

EDIT: Already helped.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)