Simple Questions/Requests - Mark 40 (Minor Pokemon Trades, Item Requests etc GO HERE) (NO HACKING)

Status
Not open for further replies.
bump

Hey guys, I'm looking for a timid sheer force landorus, defog mew, knock off mamoswine, knock off krookodile, knock off scrafty, jolly defiant thundurus, SR nidoqueen

I have the following for trade, all were RNG'd by me:

Heatran Timid 31/23/31/30/31/31 HP Electric, SR
Heatran Calm 30/23/31/30/31/31 HP Grass, SR
Azelf Timid 31/31/31/31/31/31
Uxie Calm 31/28/31/30/31/31 HP Grass
Uxie Impish 30/31/31/18/31/31 HP Grass
Uxie Timd 31/7/31/31/31/31
*Shiny* Jolly Terrakion 31/31/31/28/31/31 SR [timer ball]
*Shiny* Jolly Cobalion 31/31/31/28/31/31 SR [quick ball]
*Shiny* Jolly Virizion 31/31/31/28/31/31 [heal ball]

Looking for these guys, CML for what I can offer:

Edit: I did not realise how many Vulpixes I had, I've been WTing all night and I still have three boxes. Anyone else want a female spitback in a Dream Ball? They all have at least 4IVs.

Last edited:
How much do people usually charge for ESV checking?
1 breeddable = __ Eggs
1 spitback = __ Eggs
I don't think there is a specific amount. Some people do it for free. Some do it for a clone of the shiny once it's hatched or a clone of the egg. And then if they already have the poke in the egg, then they will trade for flawless/spitback mons. If you were to put an amount on it, I would say 1 spitback per 3 eggs, 1 flawless per 6. Don't know if those are agreeable amounts, but I would consider those fair if it came to that point.

I don't think there is a specific amount. Some people do it for free. Some do it for a clone of the shiny once it's hatched or a clone of the egg. And then if they already have the poke in the egg, then they will trade for flawless/spitback mons. If you were to put an amount on it, I would say 1 spitback per 3 eggs, 1 flawless per 6. Don't know if those are agreeable amounts, but I would consider those fair if it came to that point.
Well in that case,
LF: ESV checker for 3 eggs
FT: CMT for a female spit back or a Non-Redis copy of the finished shiny :]

Question, I'm trying to finaly make a tread. How do you insert sprite pics into them?
Idk if this is how your supposed to do it but whatever,
-Option 1 (Copy Paste):
I take all my sprites from Serebii and often copy/paste doesn't work. So, I select the image from Serebii, Save image as...Then insert them on a Google documents. From there Copy/Paste usually works, plus all your images are saved in in place.

-Option 2 (Image Address):
Drag the wanted image onto a new tab (I own a mac, so I just drag it onto the little + tab). A new tab will appear with just your image. Copy the page address and Paste that address when selecting the image button (Sun and 2 mountains). Never Fails.

If I didn't make sense, just let me know, I'll try to clarify :P

-Option 1 (Copy Paste):
I take all my sprites from Serebii and often copy/paste doesn't work. So, I select the image from Serebii, Save image as...Then insert them on a Google documents. From there Copy/Paste usually works, plus all your images are saved in in place.

Drag the wanted image onto a new tab (I own a mac, so I just drag it onto the little + tab). A new tab will appear with just your image. Copy the page address and Paste that address when selecting the image button (Sun and 2 mountains). Never Fails.

ok thank you very much, appreciate the help, i own a mac as well lol

-Option 1 (Copy Paste):

what about the hide and unhide option?

Replace all {'s and }'s in my description with ['s and ]'s, respectively.

{hide=What you want the hide tag to be called}Stuff in the hide tag{/hide}

Also, you should generally edit your previous posts instead of double posting.
ok so i got the hide part i think so just {name} and thats the title?
so will it be like under that next to it or what to make the rest hidden inside it? just get under it and {/squirtle} or something like that?

ok so i got the hide part i think so just {name} and thats the title?
so will it be like under that next to it or what to make the rest hidden inside it? just get under it and {/squirtle} or something like that?
You need to include the hide= portion. Assume that you want a hide tag with the title "My Pokémon" and the content "Magikarp Lv. 1."

Then you would do (with square brackets):

{hide=My Pokémon}Magikarp Lv. 1{/hide}

That will make this:

Magikarp Lv. 1

You need to include the hide= portion. Assume that you want a hide tag with the title "My Pokémon" and the content "Magikarp Lv. 1."

Then you would do (with square brackets):

{hide=My Pokémon}Magikarp Lv. 1{/hide}

That will make this:

Magikarp Lv. 1
kbullard26: If you quote nitrox116's post, you can see how he used the hide tags.
ok, i got it now, thank y'all very much

hi guys im looking to get some good ball females but i don't have acess to bank does anyone have any they'd be willing to trade i don't care if there trash thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)