Simple Questions/Requests - Mark 38 (Minor Pokemon Trades, Item Requests etc GO HERE) (NO HACKING)

Status
Not open for further replies.
You're better off with Strong Jaw IMO, as Rock Head's only benefit is to spam the 80% accurate Head Smash & nothing else ;)
Yea but its like a super hard ston edge its very powerfull, worth some use ;) he and aggron are the only users of that combinatiaon and tyrun evolution does ot better

Esmeya

There's nothing left. Goodbye.
is a Community Contributor Alumnus
i did this on my thread, and its just to slowdown quick spread of certain pokemons, for exemple if you traded for a nice shiny in a cool ball, you might not want everyone to have so quickly, if the original decided to fully redis it, thats fine i mean its his, but if you want people that gets it from you to not be able to redis it to everyone because it does get around pretty fast, hows this wrong ? Also to answer tatertot, its no business stratergy, if an original trainer has a perticular pokemon for trade that you want and he wants nothing from your thread, it gives you an alternative to get it. Its not everyone that has a lot of stuff for trade and if it gives them an alternative way to get some good pokemons why not ?
Only the original owner can determine and change redistribution rights you have no control over that. If it's fully-redis right off the bat then it's fully-redis forever, if it's semi or no right off the bat it's semi or no forever. It doesn't matter if you think it's 'rare' or don't want to spread it quickly. It's not up to you to decide because you didn't do anything besides trade the original owner (or in the case of fully-redis, some random person for it).

(Hey guys, I still exist. Eh? Eh?)

Gotta save that 1000th post for something special!!!
I was already doing that for more than 4 months now. I just got rid of an old post to post something new because this isn't a subject up for debate. Not really saving it for something special, severe numerical OCD is annoying.

Last edited:
Only the original owner can determine and change redistribution rights you have no control over that. If it's fully-redis right off the bat then it's fully-redis forever, if it's semi or no right off the bat it's semi or no forever. It doesn't matter if you think it's 'rare' or don't want to spread it quickly. It's not up to you to decide because you didn't do anything besides trade the original owner (or in the case of fully-redis, some random person for it).

(Hey guys, I still exist. Eh? Eh?)

I was already doing that for more than 4 months now. I just got rid of an old post to post something new because this isn't a subject up for debate. Not really saving it for something special, severe numerical OCD is annoying.
makes sense, i just feel that when you have a pokemon, you should be able to do, trade it has you like, unless stated by the rights.

So I am SRing Xerneas now, and was wondering; if I faint it, it still stands there right. Are the IVs set then or can I save after I faint it and then start SRing? Because that way I can skip the entire animation scene and save time.

Valzy

Destroyer of Worlds
is a Contributor Alumnus
Does anyone know if Pokecheck will still work after they shut down 5th gen wifi? I assume they will since it's a different server, but I'm not sure

So I am SRing Xerneas now, and was wondering; if I faint it, it still stands there right. Are the IVs set then or can I save after I faint it and then start SRing? Because that way I can skip the entire animation scene and save time.
Yes, kill it, then you can save+SR for it.
Does anyone know if Pokecheck will still work after they shut down 5th gen wifi? I assume they will since it's a different server, but I'm not sure
No, it won't work anymore.

You can KO Xerneas and the IV/nature spread will still be randomized. I did that with Yveltal and stats are still random.

makes sense, i just feel that when you have a pokemon, you should be able to do, trade it has you like, unless stated by the rights.
A redistribution right is a privilege given to you be the original/rightful owner of the pokemon. It must be respected and is not really our call to change.
If you receive a fully redistributable pokemon from someone other then the original owner, then you assume the original RNGer/breeder is generous and set the rights as such. Again you cannot change it to any other policy. It is set in stone.

EDIT:
Still looking for a swift swim female Kabuto/Kabutops in a nest ball.

A redistribution right is a privilege given to you be the original/rightful owner of the pokemon. It must be respected and is not really our call to change.
If you receive a fully redistributable pokemon from someone other then the original owner, then you assume the original RNGer/breeder is generous and set the rights as such. Again you cannot change it to any other policy. It is set in stone.

EDIT:
Still looking for a swift swim female Kabuto/Kabutops in a nest ball.
sounds fair, thanks forthe info ill change that.

Could always, you know, go and catch one yourself, instead of posting this every page.
What do you think I've been trying to do this whole time I've been asking for one? I try to actively hunt for Pokemon while asking if anyone has what I'm looking for on the forums. Whichever comes first wins.

I've been doing this for a total of 16 hours now.

Except I'm using a pokemon with Poison Gas to Poison all of the Gligar in the horde at once, rooting out any with Immunity.

Haven't found a single one.

I've been doing this for a total of 16 hours now.

Except I'm using a pokemon with Poison Gas to Poison all of the Gligar in the horde at once, rooting out any with Immunity.

Haven't found a single one.
I can get you a female Immunity Dream Ball spitback if you're still looking tomorrow.

Just to stop you re-posting ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)