Simple Questions/Requests - Mark 38 (Minor Pokemon Trades, Item Requests etc GO HERE) (NO HACKING)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sooo, looking for someone to do a breeeding project for me:

Shiny Eevee (Dusk Ball/Nest Ball)

Bold, HP Fire spread

-Stored Power

Any takers?

Okay 3 questions:
1) Anyone can suggest a good nickname for Nidoking? Not Henry plz... I've seen too many of those.
2) Looking for a female Kabuto/Kabutops (preferably swift swim) in a Nest Ball. CMT and VM/PM me offers.
3) Looking for a few leftovers. Again CMT and VM/PM me offers.
Thanks ^^

Okay 3 questions:
1) Anyone can suggest a good nickname for Nidoking? Not Henry plz... I've seen too many of those.
2) Looking for a female Kabuto/Kabutops (preferably swift swim) in a Nest Ball. CMT and VM/PM me offers.
Thanks ^^
You have a PM :)

lats

formerly lockiegengar12
I have a question regarding to redistribution rights, I couldn't think of any other place so I just put it here.

If a fully-redis Pokemon is traded to someone, are they permitted to change it to semi / non redis? Was just wondering, as I've seen it happening on multiple threads.

Buckert

Obsessive Collecting Disorder
Okay 3 questions:
Thanks ^^
1) I'd name him Harrold, if I ever would give a nickname XD
2) Don't have it
3) Like what? I have some HA Charmanders in Dusk Ball with 3IV somewhere

I have a question regarding to redistribution rights, I couldn't think of any other place so I just put it here.

If a fully-redis Pokemon is traded to someone, are they permitted to change it to semi / non redis? Was just wondering, as I've seen it happening on multiple threads.
Fully-redis = Fully-redis. :D

I believe they can. If they feel like a pokemon is very rare, some people might want to keep it semi/non redis, because they don't want it to spread quickly.
Don't know though..

In my opinion only the original breeder/RNGer have the right to set redis policy.

1) I'd name him Harrold, if I ever would give a nickname XD
2) Don't have it
3) Like what? I have some HA Charmanders in Dusk Ball with 3IV somewhere
1) Hmm Harrold is quite nice :D
2) No probs
3) Leftovers as in the item :D

Buckert

Obsessive Collecting Disorder
In my opinion only the original breeder/RNGer have the right to set redis policy.

1) Hmm Harrold is quite nice :D
2) No probs
3) Leftovers as in the item :D
Ooh I got a billion Leftovers, how much do you need? xD I'm at work now though.

Is there any reason to get the lowest (physical) attack stat possible on special attackers aside from lowering confusion and foul play damage?
There's a swap move... Not guard swap, but I can't recall exactly (on mobile atm). It's the same reason for physical attackers to have low spatk I'm pretty sure

Need: competitive non shiny cobalion,terraklion,virizion and landorus with HP too.

Offer: 2 leftrovers + 5 iv pokemons.

And I shall repost this...

I'm looking for a Female Immunity Gligar in a Dusk Ball. Don't care about IVs and such at the moment, I just need the Pokemon itself.

I'm looking for the following pokes:

-female Sableye with prankster (gen 5)
-female Clefable with unaware (gen 5)

I can offer other useful hidden ability pokes in the OU/UU tier in return.

They don't have to have good natures or IVs since I can easily RNG those myself. Send me a PM if interested.

Tatertot

always the poet, never the poem
is a Community Contributor Alumnus
So, if you saw that happening, would you be allowed to directly call them out on it? (sorry for my noobish-ness ;_;)
It makes no sense for them to do so, because no one in their right mind would trade with that person if a fully-redis version exists somewhere else :P I don't think there's an actual rule against it, but it seems like a pretty dumb business strategy to me. But yeah, call them on it, alert the other visitors to the thread of their shifty tactics ;)

So, if you saw that happening, would you be allowed to directly call them out on it? (sorry for my noobish-ness ;_;)
i did this on my thread, and its just to slowdown quick spread of certain pokemons, for exemple if you traded for a nice shiny in a cool ball, you might not want everyone to have so quickly, if the original decided to fully redis it, thats fine i mean its his, but if you want people that gets it from you to not be able to redis it to everyone because it does get around pretty fast, hows this wrong ? Also to answer tatertot, its no business stratergy, if an original trainer has a perticular pokemon for trade that you want and he wants nothing from your thread, it gives you an alternative to get it. Its not everyone that has a lot of stuff for trade and if it gives them an alternative way to get some good pokemons why not ?

Tatertot

always the poet, never the poem
is a Community Contributor Alumnus
i did this on my thread, and its just to slowdown quick spread of certain pokemons, for exemple if you traded for a nice shiny in a cool ball, you might not want everyone to have so quickly, if the original decided to fully redis it, thats fine i mean its his, but if you want people that gets it from you to not be able to redis it to everyone because it does get around pretty fast, hows this wrong ? Also to answer tatertot, its no business stratergy, if an original trainer has a perticular pokemon for trade that you want and he wants nothing from your thread, it gives you an alternative to get it. Its not everyone that has a lot of stuff for trade and if it gives them an alternative way to get some good pokemons why not ?
That still makes no sense. Stopping the spread of certain Pokemon? I'm not sure that this does anything but limit your own trading options. No one will want a semi/non-redis Pokemon from you if a fully-redis version exists elsewhere. Also, if someone doesn't want anything from your shop, they don't want anything from your shop. Offering to make their Pokemon semi-redis in order to make a trade just doesn't seem like a common occurrence. Your logic just seems a bit flawed. But, it's not in the rules, so do what you like.

That still makes no sense. Stopping the spread of certain Pokemon? I'm not sure that this does anything but limit your own trading options. No one will want a semi/non-redis Pokemon from you if a fully-redis version exists elsewhere. Also, if someone doesn't want anything from your shop, they don't want anything from your shop. Offering to make their Pokemon semi-redis in order to make a trade just doesn't seem like a common occurrence. Your logic just seems a bit flawed. But, it's not in the rules, so do what you like.
I did not mean to offer to make it semi redis lol, i meant that if someone else is trading that same pokemon, its gives you a second chance at getting it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)