Simple Questions/Requests - Mark 38 (Minor Pokemon Trades, Item Requests etc GO HERE) (NO HACKING)

Status
Not open for further replies.
In light of all the other giveaways...announcing..
Flargananddingle's....
Huge Blowout Beg Session!
Looking for female protean froakie in a dive ball!
Looking for female chlorophyll bulbasaur in a nest ball!

Ivs and nature are irrelevant!
Looking for these for free!

Seriously though...guys I need these 2 check my hidden power section for offers and PLEASE pm me..1000th post giveaway is not ready yet

Flargananddingle's....

Seriously though...guys I need these 2 check my hidden power section for offers and PLEASE pm me..1000th post giveaway is not ready yet
Give me a few minutes and I can get a Protean Frogaider in a Dive Ball. It just takes a certain trick of mine (male Cute Charm Sylveon) and can take a lttle bit, 45 minutes tops if I'm lucky.

Flargananddingle's....

AMAZING!!! THIS IS UNPRECENDENTED!!! SUCH A FANTASTIC DEAL HAS NOT BEEN SEEN ANYWHERE BEFORE!!! THIS-

Yeah, I'm sorry, no. Trying to be sarcastic on this is so hard is hurts me physically.

I got neither, I'm sorry to say.

Flargananddingle's....

I got one that I bred a long time ago. It is timid and competitive,but no egg moves. However I think you can already breed the em you want :D

I know this might be the wrong place to ask but I still want to try im looking for a japanse birthday event eevee if you have one and are willing to trade it please contact me

.com

Grumpy old man
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnus
Anyone have any Pokémon with Flame Body/Magma Armor who has me added already and can trade right now?

You'll be well rewarded :)

Receiving help now :).

Tatertot

always the poet, never the poem
is a Community Contributor Alumnus
Sigh.... Screw it. -_-

Repost
If you ever find one, let me know, those guys are nearly impossible to come by. You have to have found someone who had a female in their Entralink Forest who happened to decide to catch it in a Net Ball :P

Anyone know if anyone has Dittos that has a 30/30/30/30/30/30 IVs? Need two brand new ones. Can't trust the ones I got now, as it may have been gotten by cheating. :/

Anyone know if anyone has Dittos that has a 30/30/30/30/30/30 IVs? Need two brand new ones. Can't trust the ones I got now, as it may have been gotten by cheating. :/
Chev 4 gave me one matching your description for free and it was shiny

If you ever find one, let me know, those guys are nearly impossible to come by. You have to have found someone who had a female in their Entralink Forest who happened to decide to catch it in a Net Ball :P
I see. I'll be glad to. Thanks.

Btw, do you happened to have a female aron caught in a safari ball, luxury ball, and timer ball?

I caught it in Luxury/Premier/Quick Balls (fuck Net Ball's animation).

https://www.pokecheck.org/?p=search&tid=@agonist&lvf=1&lvl=10&ab=33
Well I suppose I could go for the luxury ball. Thanks. What would you like in return?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 5)