Simple Questions/Requests - Mark 30 (Minor Pokemon Trades, Item Requests, etc GO HERE)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Curious, would a three point different within a stat due to IVs make or break a Pokemon?
So other than speed a few point off in a stat isn't too terribly. That's somewhat a relief since I caught Zygarde with this IV spread and was worried (silly as it may be) that the three points difference in Defense would render it unless

Zygarde - #718 (Adamant) : 31 / 31 / 28 / 31 / 31 / 31
Lol thats almost perfect just keep the thing.

I've got all the EV berries and about 64 BP, so one "big" item and a power item? And sure!
Sounds good to me. How about a Life Orb and the Power Bracer? We can do Gibe--->Honedge and Fletchling---> For the Items. What are you looking for in the Fletching besides Gale Wings? (As in IVs and Gender. Nature wise they are all adamant, but that is pretty much the best nature for it)

So other than speed a few point off in a stat isn't too terribly. That's somewhat a relief since I caught Zygarde with this IV spread and was worried (silly as it may be) that the three points difference in Defense would render it unless

Zygarde - #718 (Adamant) : 31 / 31 / 28 / 31 / 31 / 31
Damn... That thing is a boss! Did you RNG for that?

Hey those berry farmers out there, I am looking for quite a few of them since I haven't even bothered planting any myself, looking for a Chesto Berry, Lum Berry, liechi berry, Salac Berry, and Petaya Berry. Will Offer a spitback from my Thread for each one of them.

Hey those berry farmers out there, I am looking for quite a few of them since I haven't even bothered planting any myself, looking for a Chesto Berry, Lum Berry, liechi berry, Salac Berry, and Petaya Berry. Will Offer a spitback from my Thread for each one of them.
you can get chesto and lum in game quite easy, but i have the others

you can get chesto and lum in game quite easy, but i have the others
Yeah probably but I am lazy lol, and I have spitbacks I need to get rid of.

Also looking for Evolution Stones btw, Shiny Stones, Sun Stones, Dusk Stones, Moon Stones, Dunno if these are really worth flawless, so I will offer spitbacks.

Sounds good to me. How about a Life Orb and the Power Bracer? We can do Gibe--->Honedge and Fletchling---> For the Items. What are you looking for in the Fletching besides Gale Wings? (As in IVs and Gender. Nature wise they are all adamant, but that is pretty much the best nature for it)
Err, female and a couple flawless IVs? Would that be fine?

blitzlefan

shake it off!
Is the speed boost torchic that was an event with xy gender locked? I know the chances of getting a female are slim, but I've gone through dozens.

So many spitbacks

4: 4IV Adamant Huge Power Marill w/ Belly Drum + Aqua Jet
2: 5 IV Adamant non-Huge Power male Bunnelby
2: 4IV Adamant Huge Power Bunellby
2: 4IV Jolly Tryunt w/ DD + Fangs
15: 4IV Bold Squirtle w/ Fake Out + Dragon Pulse + Aura Sphere + Water Spout
9: 4IV Bold Regenerator Foongus
3: 4IV Jolly Adaptability Corphish w/ DD + Super Power + Aqua Jet
6: 4IV Calm Storm Drain Shellos w/ Yawn
14: 5IV Calm Gooey/Sap Sipper/Hydration Goomy w/ Curse
5: 4IV Jolly Pickpocket Sneasel w/ Fake Out + Icicle Crash + Assist + Pursuit
5: 5IV Timid Hustle Nidoran M/F

Please please PLEASE CMT for my list of stuff I already have as I am, obviously, not interested in them.

Does anyone here have a Chansey safari? If so could you please add me so I may catch some Chanseys? :)

EDIT: As incentive if you add me as a friend and have a Chansey safari I will give you your choice of a 4 iv calm Flabebe, a 4 iv jolly Rough Skin Gible, a 4 iv adamant Speed Boost Venipede, a 4 iv modest Natural Cure Staryu, a 4 iv modest Static Mareep, or a 4 iv adamant Intimidate Mawile. PM me with your FC and the spitback you want.

Last edited:
So many spitbacks

4: 4IV Adamant Huge Power Marill w/ Belly Drum + Aqua Jet
2: 5 IV Adamant non-Huge Power male Bunnelby
2: 4IV Adamant Huge Power Bunellby
2: 4IV Jolly Tryunt w/ DD + Fangs
15: 4IV Bold Squirtle w/ Fake Out + Dragon Pulse + Aura Sphere + Water Spout
9: 4IV Bold Regenerator Foongus
3: 4IV Jolly Adaptability Corphish w/ DD + Super Power + Aqua Jet
6: 4IV Calm Storm Drain Shellos w/ Yawn
14: 5IV Calm Gooey/Sap Sipper/Hydration Goomy w/ Curse
5: 4IV Jolly Pickpocket Sneasel w/ Fake Out + Icicle Crash + Assist + Pursuit
5: 5IV Timid Hustle Nidoran M/F

Please please PLEASE CMT for my list of stuff I already have as I am, obviously, not interested in them.
Offer made in your thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)