Tournament scRUb League 2: Administrative Appeals / Smack Talk Thread (won by the Tyranitards)

Status
Not open for further replies.

complete legitimacy

is it cold in the water?
is a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnus

Welcome to the scRUb League. The draft has just been completed, and you can view the results in the other stickied thread. With such a momentous event, there needs to be a strong administration to handle things. We expect to make many decisions over the course of the season, and surely some of them will be unpopular. Anyways, this thread's primary purpose is to serve as a way for the people to voice their opinions on how the league is being run. I promise that we will take everyone's thoughts to hearts when making our decision.

This is also a smack talk thread. We're going green by combining these two threads into one. They're basically the same thing anyway. Have fun!

Reactions: MZ

phantom

Banned deucer.
Administrative decision #1:

Level 80 Primal Groudon is now RU, Swagger is unbanned, and Speed Boost Blaziken and Protean Greninja are banned, but Torrent Greninja and Blaze Blaziken are not, making them RU.

In short, four new additions to RU:

-Level 80 Primal Groudon
-Torrent Greninja
-Blaze Blaziken
-Swagger

Be sure to prepare your teams accordingly for when week one starts.

DKFirelord

Back this time I swear!
is a Tiering Contributor Alumnus
Administrative decision #1:

Level 80 Primal Groudon is now RU, Swagger is unbanned, and Speed Boost Blaziken and Protean Greninja are banned, but Torrent Greninja and Blaze Blaziken are not, making them RU.

In short, four new additions to RU:

-Level 80 Primal Groudon
-Torrent Greninja
-Blaze Blaziken
-Swagger

Be sure to prepare your teams accordingly for when week one starts.
Already built 5 teams aroun these mons lol I'm ready

Twix

jicama
is a Contributor Alumnus
Okay so Level 80 Groudon's Base Stats are around:

66 HP
140 Attack
125 Defense
116 Special Attack
69 Special Defense
69 Speed

atomicllamas

but then what's left of me?
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Top Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus
Okay so Level 80 Groudon's Base Stats are around:

66 HP
140 Attack
125 Defense
116 Special Attack
69 Special Defense
69 Speed
is that with max investment in each stat, no investment in each stat or a certain spread?

Lord Death Man

i cant read
is a Community Contributoris a Tiering Contributor
level affects damage + evs are affected by level so it's offensive stats are more like 110 attack/92 special attack univested and like 100 and 80 invested

edit for clarity: because the evs don't scale as well as a level 100s would it gets less benefit per ev for every stat placing it's invested stats at much lower, but attack/spatk get hit the hardest bc of the damage formula

Twix

jicama
is a Contributor Alumnus
With Max investment (and boosting Nature), this is what the base stats are looking like:

60 HP (325)
135 Attack (404)
119 Defense (369)
111 Special Attack (352)
63 Special Defense (264)
63 Speed (264)

MZ

And now for something completely different
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Top Team Rater Alumnusis a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Top Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Top Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
FREE KINGLET DDDDDDDDDDDDD;

scald unretire pls and gimme Skype

Last edited:

Shuckleking87

"Assault vest makes everything better" AV Seaking, BT
is a Tiering Contributor Alumnus
breaking up the tyranitards because we were so bad, Im ok with this
Like who spends 20k for Honko anyways?

Last edited:

jacob

the obstacle is the only way
is a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Past WCoP Champion
your all bad at pokemon and will never be as good at pokemon as me.

go ahead and let that sink in shitters

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)