SPOILERS! Scarlet & Violet: The Teal Mask

Yung Dramps

awesome gaming
anywho
1694591027283.png

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

WE ARE BACK! WE ARE BACK! KNEELING! KNEELING! KNEEEEEEELIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIINGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG

IDC I GOT SNIPED FUCK YES WE'RE BACK

anywho
View attachment 551204
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

WE ARE BACK! WE ARE BACK! KNEELING! KNEELING! KNEEEEEEELIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIINGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG

IDC I GOT SNIPED FUCK YES WE'RE BACK
Excuse my ignorance but which starters are available as of now? I've been on a lil hiatus and wanting my Mudkip.

Yung Dramps

awesome gaming
Excuse my ignorance but which starters are available as of now? I've been on a lil hiatus and wanting my Mudkip.
as of this dlc it's kanto, sinnoh, kalos, galar, hisui + og versions of them. anything else not on that list u'll have to wait until indigo disk

I find it funny how this DLC has been basically non-stop exciting buffs to old mons, paired with a ton of very underwhelming new content.

Funny how that goes.
Has it really been underwhelming? I haven't played it nor do I plan to but it looked very fun based on what I've seen. Then again gamefreak fucked up on a lot of stuff regarding SV and the pokemon community seems to want to complain about everything so idk at this point.

Has it really been underwhelming? I haven't played it nor do I plan to but it looked very fun based on what I've seen. Then again gamefreak fucked up on a lot of stuff regarding SV and the pokemon community seems to want to complain about everything so idk at this point.
SV had a lot of problems but it's probably my favorite Pokemon game. Three of the four stories are great and if nothing else that feeling when you get into Area Zero and the music comes in is just perfection.

And it isn't just a Pokemon thing. Any large enough community will always have some segment of it angry because their specific wants aren't being addressed. Which makes sense since when you have tens of millions of fans you can't possible give everyone what they want. You can only hope they find something that speaks to them.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)