- CODING COMPUTER SCIENCE
- POKEMON ART
- SCHOOL LOUNGE
- ENGLISH
- RUNNING
- EZ MATH (pokemon stats)
- POKEMON BATTING
- OTHER CLASSES LEAVE SUGGESTIONS
you can pick 3 classes ok so pick 3 and then you can send direct message to the person who chose a class the same as you okay

- OTHER CLASSES LEAVE SUGGESTIONS
as a pokemon researcher and hoenn transplant, I can offer hoenn history and legends, pokemon contest, berry horticulture, pokeblock blending and biking (both acro and mach) classes as an adjunct. I'd be happy to introduce my culture to interested students ^_^

I can also screen and groom talented students into my lab and have them join team rocket to do my bidding mwahahahaha

Character Name: Ebony Dark'ness Dementia Raven Way
Pronouns: She/Her
Role You Picked: Student
Pokemon: Deino
A little bit about yourself: I have long ebony black hair (that’s how I got my name) with purple streaks and red tips that reaches my mid-back and icy blue eyes like limpid tears and a lot of people tell me I look like Amy Lee. I'm not related to Gerard Way but I wish I was because he's a major fucking hottie. I'm a vampire but my teeth are straight and white. I have pale white skin. I am also a witch and go to a Pokemon school called Smogon University in the United States where I'm in the seventh year (I'm seventeen). I'm a goth (in case you couldn't tell) and I wear mostly black. I love Hot Topic and buy all my clothes from there. For example today I was wearing a black corset with matching lace around it and a black leather miniskirt, pink fishnets and black combat boots. I was wearing black lipstick, white foundation, black eyeliner and red eye shadow. I was walking outside Smogon. It was snowing and raining so there was no sun, which I was quite happy about. A lot of preps stared at me. I put up my middle finger at them.

event: a large Tauros trampled a second-year student on campus today, fracturing his left arm. Will you sign his cast? Yes or noz.
Sure, why not!
I sign the cast, but my Pokémon MOLDENGO gets excited and tries to write its name too. Its excitement makes it lose control of its powers, completely decaying the fractured arm.
Ah….. I’ll see myself out….

event: a large Tauros trampled a second-year student on campus today, fracturing his left arm. Will you sign his cast? Yes or noz.
The Chaos hivemind attempts to write on the cast, but accidentally writes multiple poorly written words, all being "Chaos." The hivemind than proceeds to walk around aimlessly due to conflicting directions being inputted by the hivemind.

Disappointed in my peers at Smogon University asking for Smogon High School to be shut down. It's my job as a teacher to keep our kids safe and so far I haven't seen anything to warrant its shut down. Instead of discussing the future of our High School behind your closed doors meetings, perhaps we should have a more open, honest discussion over dinner. My door is always open.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)