RockinX and OmegaDonut's Pokémon Privacy

Status
Not open for further replies.
CMT for that shiny venonat and shiny parasect. I only Rng'd 3 pokemon of my own its listed as updates on the last post on my thread that Flute wrote

RockinX

My goal in life is to make everyone cringe with my puns
is a Contributor Alumnus
CMT for that shiny venonat and shiny parasect. I only Rng'd 3 pokemon of my own its listed as updates on the last post on my thread that Flute wrote
I'm guessing you can nickname the Victini, right?

JRank

Jonny
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus
If you have it on your 5th Gen game I'll take your Modest Water Spout Squirtle (sorry can't c/p on my phone) for my Quiet Tepig. Sorry for getting to this late but I didn't notice it til now.

RockinX

is a Contributor Alumnus
Sorry, didn't see anything and I haven't Pokéshifted anything from Omega's part of the thread..

Tolan

Wi-Fi Blacklisted
Could you please CMT for the Hasty Boomtwo, Event Weavile, and Jolly/Adamant Swordsfish? Thanks!

RockinX

is a Contributor Alumnus
Could you please CMT for the Hasty Boomtwo, Event Weavile, and Jolly/Adamant Swordsfish? Thanks!
I saw a lot of stuff. But give me about a day to pokétransfer Omega's stuff. It's annoying since I need to transfer from his save to my retail cart and then pokétransfer to White.

Tolan

Wi-Fi Blacklisted
I saw a lot of stuff. But give me about a day to pokétransfer Omega's stuff. It's annoying since I need to transfer from his save to my retail cart and then pokétransfer to White.
Okay. And why don't you just go from his .sav to White? Why do they need to go you yours?

RockinX

is a Contributor Alumnus
Okay. And why don't you just go from his .sav to White? Why do they need to go you yours?
Well, everything is in his HG save and it's not possible to pokétransfer with anything other than a retail cart. I would use the HG save to trade directly, but then I'd have to disable WPA.

Tolan

Wi-Fi Blacklisted
Well, everything is in his HG save and it's not possible to pokétransfer with anything other than a retail cart. I would use the HG save to trade directly, but then I'd have to disable WPA.
I've Pokeshifted with a Flashcart before.

Red

Hello OmegaDonut, and RockinX!

RockinX, can you CMT for:
Kyogre *NICKNAMEABLE!*
30\6\30\31\31\0, Quiet
This Quiet Kyogre is copied from RockinX's section.
Comes UT at L50.
Emulator used. Cloned by reloading backup .sav files onto a flashcart.

Could you Nickname it "Oceanus" if you decide that you like sonething from my thread?
If not, I can do Non-Shiny BP / CP 's on 5th Gen.

Reply @via VM? my Shop is on Hiatus for updates

Hello RockinX. I'm interested in your IV'd Ditto (Below)
As I'm not sure if the Ditto is still free, as it says in it's info, I offer an EV'd or UT Shiny of your choice in the following list:

Rayquaza Lv. 100 Adament, Shiny & EV'd.
Moveset: Blizzard, Outrage, Earthquake, Overheat.

Magmotar Lv. 100 Modest, Shiny & EV'd. Flawless IV's.
Moveset: Focus Blast, Fire Blast, Psychic, Thunderbolt.

Eevee Lv 1. Brave, Shiny & UT.
(Egg Moves): Helping Hand, Yawn, Wish, Curse.

Togepi Lv. 1 Docile, Shiny & UT.
(Egg Moves) Charm, Extrasensory, Present, Nasty Plot.

Ditto - Nicknamed Adam
/ OT: アルヘニス (SoulSilver) [JPN]
Adamant
31 / 31 / 31 / 31 / x / 31
Comes from my retail SoulSilver cart.
Free and fully redistributable as long as you don't use Pokegen or Pokesav to clone it.
Cloned by copying save files.

RockinX

is a Contributor Alumnus
The Ditto is free. Give me something caught in a Great Ball on Route 1.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)