Bat-Man (Gliscor) @ Toxic Orb
Ability: Poison Heal
EVs: 244 HP / 84 Def / 68 SpD / 112 Spe
Jolly Nature
- Defog
- Earthquake
- Knock Off
- Roost
Gliscor is a good wall with its ability Poison Heal and It's typing and as is the main pokemon of the team I am using earthquake as a stab option to hit stell types super effectively and knock off to remove items such as choice scarf from landorus which can cause alot of damage and leftovers from defensive walls such as clefable and eviolite from chansey.

The Second Pokemon

Frostbite (Weavile) @ Choice Band
Ability: Pressure
EVs: 252 Atk / 4 SpD / 252 Spe
Jolly Nature
- Icicle Crash
- Knock Off
- Ice Shard
- Pursuit

The set is a very standard one with choice band so it can hit as hard as a truck and probably is one of the strongest ice types out there and synergize well with Mega Lopunny which we are gonna use . I am using pursuit to Trap and kill pokemons such as Slowbro and low hp mons with regenerator like Tornadus-T.

The Third Pokemon

Lopunny-Mega @ Lopunnite
Ability: Scrappy
Jolly Nature
- Fake Out
- Return
- High Jump Kick
- Quick Attack

We have Lopunny as our mega for Speed control and it synergies well with weavile and with its stab combination it can hit anything for either neutral or super effective damage.
I am using quick attack instead of Ice punch to outspeed things such as non psyshic terrain mega alakazam and choice scarf Landorus.

The Fourth Pokemon:

Magearna @ Assault Vest
Ability: Soul-Heart
EVs: 248 HP / 224 SpD / 36 Spe
Sassy Nature
IVs: 0 Atk
- Fleur Cannon
- Hidden Power [Fire]
- Volt Switch
- Ice Beam

I used magearna in this team as it lacks special bulk and can be swept by Greninja ash thus adding Magearna with assault vest and it can pretty easily beat Mega alakazam 1v1 and Take hits from Tapu Lele.It can Volt Switch into something else if the opponent tries to switch to something like Rotom wash and Ice beam for Ground types.Hidden Power Fire for Ferrothorn and Scizor Mega.

The Fifth Pokemon:

Heatran @ Firium Z
Ability: Flash Fire
EVs: 4 Def / 252 SpA / 252 Spe
Modest Nature
- Stealth Rock
- Toxic
- Magma Storm
- Earth Power

Finally we have another S Tier Pokemon Heatran which people mostly expect as a special wall but in this case we are using it with Firium Z so it can ohko or highly Damage pokemons such as Landorus-T which tries to switch into Magma storm.

The Sixth And the final Pokemon:

Greninja-Ash (M) @ Choice Specs
Ability: Battle Bond
EVs: 252 SpA / 4 SpD / 252 Spe
Timid Nature
- Water Shuriken
- Hydro Pump
- Dark Pulse
- Spikes

Greninja-Ash as it is without a doubt one the Strongest attacker in Gen 7 OU I am using it as a heavy hitter and 2hkoes Clefable after it gets its form which my Mega Lopunny Can never break through.But Greninja-Ash makes clefable look like a morning breakfast.

Thanks For Reading I hope you like my Idea please tell how to improve the team.

Here's The pokepast:

https://pokepast.es/af91ea5fd24d277a

Last edited:
The First Pokemon
Bat-Man (Gliscor) @ Toxic Orb
Ability: Poison Heal
EVs: 244 HP / 84 Def / 68 SpD / 112 Spe
Jolly Nature
- Defog
- Earthquake
- Knock Off
- Roost
Gliscor is a good wall with its ability Poison Heal and It's typing and as is the main pokemon of the team I am using earthquake as a stab option to hit stell types super effectively and knock off to remove items such as choice scarf from landorus which can cause alot of damage and leftovers from defensive walls such as clefable and eviolite from chansey.

The Second Pokemon

Frostbite (Weavile) @ Choice Band
Ability: Pressure
Jolly Nature
- Icicle Crash
- Knock Off
- Ice Shard
- Pursuit

The set is a very standard one with choice band so it can hit as hard as a truck and probably is one of the strongest ice types out there and synergize well with Mega Lopunny which we are gonna use . I am using pursuit to Trap and kill pokemons such as Slowbro and low hp mons with regenerator like Tornadus-T.

The Third Pokemon

Lopunny-Mega @ Lopunnite
Ability: Scrappy
Jolly Nature
- Fake Out
- Return
- High Jump Kick
- Quick Attack

We have Lopunny as our mega for Speed control and it synergies well with weavile and with its stab combination it can hit anything for either neutral or super effective damage.
I am using quick attack instead of Ice punch to outspeed things such as non psyshic terrain mega alakazam and choice scarf Landorus.

The Fourth Pokemon:

Magearna @ Assault Vest
Ability: Soul-Heart
EVs: 248 HP / 224 SpD / 36 Spe
Sassy Nature
- Fleur Cannon
- Hidden Power [Fire]
- Volt Switch
- Ice Beam

I used magearna in this team as it lacks special bulk and can be swept by Greninja ash thus adding Magearna with assault vest and it can pretty easily beat Mega alakazam 1v1 and Take hits from Tapu Lele.It can Volt Switch into something else if the opponent tries to switch to something like Rotom wash and Ice beam for Ground types.Hidden Power Fire for Ferrothorn and Scizor Mega.

The Fifth Pokemon:

Heatran @ Firium Z
Ability: Flash Fire
EVs: 4 Def / 252 SpA / 252 Spe
Modest Nature
- Stealth Rock
- Toxic
- Magma Storm
- Earth Power

Finally we have another S Tier Pokemon Heatran which people mostly expect as a special wall but in this case we are using it with Firium Z so it can ohko or highly Damage pokemons such as Landorus-T which tries to switch into Magma storm.

The Sixth And the final Pokemon:

Greninja-Ash (M) @ Choice Specs
Ability: Battle Bond
EVs: 252 SpA / 4 SpD / 252 Spe
Timid Nature
- Water Shuriken
- Hydro Pump
- Dark Pulse
- Spikes

Greninja-Ash as it is without a doubt one the Strongest attacker in Gen 7 OU I am using it as a heavy hitter and 2hkoes Clefable after it gets its form which my Mega Lopunny Can never break through.But Greninja-Ash makes clefable look like a morning breakfast.

Thanks For Reading I hope you like my Idea please tell how to improve the team.

Here's The pokepast:

https://pokepast.es/af91ea5fd24d277a
I like this. Just be very careful vs alakazam as if u lose magearna, that mon is a huge huge threat

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)