Scizor@ Scizorite (Physical Sweeper)
Ability: Technician
Nature: Adamant
- Swords Dance
- Roost
- Bullet Punch
- X-Scissor
EVs: 252 HP / 12 Atk / 244 SpD

Nice Mega Scizor set I decided to build my team around, since he was originally going to be my focus anyway. He'll be packing Roost to boost his already great survivability, and hit most everything hard with +2 BPs or XS.

Starmie@ Leftovers (Bulky Spinner)
Ability: Natural Cure
Nature: Timid
- Scald
- Psyshock / Ice Beam
- Recover
- Rapid Spin
EVs: 248 HP / 32 Def / 4 SpA / 224 Spe

Starmie and Scizor have pretty good synergy from what I can tell, and I felt a spinner was necessary given my focus on keeping Scizor alive. I want to do all I can to ensure that Scizor doesn't need to use Roost.

Garchomp@ Choice Band (Physical Sweeper)
Ability: Rough Skin
Nature: Jolly
- Outrage
- Earthquake
- Dragon Claw
- Fire Fang (If anyone could let me know, is this still possible to get? My Perfect Gible is already bred, and he didn't have it. He did have Outrage, though. I kinda need this to check Skarms for Scizor).
EVs: 4 HP / 252 Atk / 252 Spe

Garchomp's role as my physical sweeper, apart from obviously being a powerhouse, is to cover for Starmie's electric weakness and to make sure my Scizor doesn't get walled by some Skarm or otherwise encounter something bulky that Scizor is checked/countered by.

Talonflame@ Sharp Beak (Suicide Sweeper)
Ability: Gale Wings
- Brave Bird
- Flare Blitz
- Swords Dance
- Roost
EVs: 192 HP / 252 Atk / 4 Def / 60 Spe

Thought the team needed something to cover fighting types and some more reliable coverage against bulky, particularly steel types and Grass types as well as Scizor and bugs generally.

Excadrill@ Life Orb (Offensive Spinner)
Ability: Mold Breaker
- Rapid Spin
- Earthquake
- Rock Slide
- Shadow Claw
EVs: 252 Atk / 4 SpD / 252 Spe

In the event that Starmie is spinblocked or KO'd, Excadrill serves to be the team's new spinner, and if no one else can deal with the blocker, Ex's Shadow Claw will. If this is football, Scizor is the quarterback - we want to make things easier for him while simultaneously posing a threat.

Trevenant @ Sitrus Berry (Staller)
Ability: Harvest
Nature: Careful
- Leech Seed
- Substitute
- Phantom Force
- Will-O-Wisp
EVs: 252 HP / 136 SpD / 120 Spe

I thought the team was a bit too offense heavy and needed at least some stally/defensive poke in the event that nothing else could be done. I also believe I have counters to most of its counters/checks. Trev is the balance of the team.

Well, that's that. I have a feeling it's terrible. I can't say - I've never built a team before, and I feel like I may have just slapped things that look good together rather than work well together in practice. I hope I did well for my first time, but if not, please - suggestions are welcome. My main priority is to keep the team centered around Mega Scizor, because Scizor is awesome, and Mega Scizor is proportionately more awesome. :d Thanks!

Also, I'm a new member, so I hope nothing's wrong.

FC: 3050-7761-0776

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)