SM Doubles OU RM Doubles

Status
Not open for further replies.
Please RM Doubles Team (not sure if this is the right place for doubles and apologies if not):

Ninetales @ Smooth Rock
Snow Warning
Blizzard
Dazzling Gleam
Aurora Veil
Freeze Dry

Porygon-Z @ Normalium-Z
Adaptability
Discharge / Blizzard
Conversion
Recover
Tri-Attack

Marowak @ Thick Club
Lightning Rod
Bonemerang
Shadow Bone
Fire Blast / Flare Blitz
Protect / Will-o-Wisp

Flygon @ Yache Berry / Safety Goggles / ???
Levitate
Earthquake
Dragon Claw
Dragon Dance
U-Turn

Metagross @ Metagrossite
Clear Body
Meteor Mash
Zen Headbutt
Hammer Arm
Bullet Punch

Umbreon @ Leftovers
Synchronize
Assurance / Feint Attack
Moonlight
Double Team / Confuse Ray / Yawn
Toxic

Ideal Gameplan:
T1: Ninetales uses Aurora Veil / Porygon-Z uses Conversion-Z (or Tri-Attack)
T2: Ninetales switches to Marowak (or Flygon) / Porygon-Z spams w/ Discharge
T3: Porygon-Z discharges or recovers / Marowak gets powered up & attacks
etc.

Would appreciate any and all suggestions (particularly for EV spreads and items). Pokemon I'd potentially switch out include:

Flygon->Dragonite
Metagross->Scizor/Lucario/Lanturn/Roserade/Sandslash.
Umbreon->Absol/Greninja/Lanturn/Roserade.

(NOTE: Umbreon is my favorite Pokemon and I happened to catch an evolved one SHINY IN THE WILD through hours of call for help, so please don't suggest egg moves, pre-evolution moves, or transfer-only moves. Would of course love other ideas though; I'm really hoping to find a way to keep him but Umbreon was sadly really hurt by the loss of move tutors.)

Many thanks in advance!!

IronBullet

Astronomy Domine
is a Top Tutor Alumnusis a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Top Team Rater Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Admin Alumnusis a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis an Administrator Alumnus
Hi, welcome to Smogon! I'll have to lock your RMT as the forum rules require that you provide in-depth descriptions for each Pokemon to explain their roles. Please read the rules carefully and take a look at Team Showcase to see the level of detail we require. Since you're new to this I'd also recommend checking out the the Doubles forum which has many resources that can help you get a better grasp of the format. PM me with updated descriptions and I'll be happy to unlock this.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)