Remoraid Mafia - Haters, Yeti, and Coronis Win!

Naw, it wasn't you, we got it as well.

Alchemator said:
You successfully discovered gimmicky potential in Eo Ut Mortus!

Dear Eo Ut Mortus, you are Mudkip.

You still aren’t quite sure what happened; one day you were sitting comfortably inside your Pokeball that was open just a tiny bit so that you could see that professor guy get beaten up by a little puppy and then suddenly some retard grabbed you and started asking random people whether they ‘lieked’ you or not, which was inevitably followed by ‘lulz’. Since then you have become something funny for noobs, and a horror for anyone with a brain. You have no idea how this happened though.

At night, you may PM Alchemator and Macle with “Night X – Asking <user> if he liekz Mudkipz”. <user> will be so distracted flaming you that they will be incapable of performing any night actions.

You are allied with The Clueless.

You win if The Clueless eliminate all threats.

That first line of the PM really messed it up, as it worked with the claim Eo Gave me that he had to be inspected to find his true role.

reyscarface

is a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Dedicated Tournament Host Alumnusis a defending SPL Championdefeated the Smogon Frontier
World Defender
Fun stuff with the Haters having a silencer, a mole, a lynchstopper + inspector (yeah both in one) and a hooker. They also had a neutral whose sole purpose was to kill our bodyguard.

Isnt that fun.

Dubulous

I look just like Buddy Holly.
is a Community Leader Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
GG guys, I'll take full responsibility for the village's loss. I had the mafia pegged as soon as my kill on Thorns failed (well, I was up in the air about Nachos and Bunnymaster but that made itself apparent pretty quickly). I should have been more aggressive about the lynch on Dogfish; I made the mistake of assuming that everyone would read my post in the thread before voting.

Eo Ut Mortus

Elodin Smells
is a Programmeris a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Top Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnusis a Past SCL Championis a Past WCoP Champion
To be honest, I don't think you're being completely fair, rey. After all the mislynching and miskilling, there was still a fair chance of you winning. I won't try to justify the mole role, but it kind of irks me that you were able to get Finn, among other players, to claim to you before n0 had even ended and then told him to inspect me - "how am I supposed to defend against that kind of play?"

Anyway, good game, and thanks for hosting, macle and Alchemator.

UncleSam

Leading this village
is a Forum Moderator Alumnus
Wait, people were SURPRISED Eo was a Hater? It wasn't like Agape was screaming about it for like 3 days before he died or anything. To be honest I had a kind of broken role too, what with the revived player not showing up on the player's list, but my team basically had the worst fake claiming period ever. I mean, even if rey hadn't gotten RBG to give him all of our names and powers, Exarius and Hailflameblast were the two biggest suspects anyway(at least that's what rey said in his log). O well, shit happens. Good job Haters.

Yeti

dark saturday
is a Community Contributor Alumnus
sorry village :(

this is just such an ideal name though

Yeti + Haters

I think the Haters did v well, they got mole Eo to lead the village exactly as desired.

Also Alchemator what exactly would've happened in the "certain events" and what would my new win condition have been?
did i finally get a bpv 'lol' (I suppose this will come in the postgame)

This game was weird as mess but for my first time as a neutral it was fun.

Thanks for not killing me Haters ^_^ and gg everyone.

Also Alchemator what exactly would've happened in the "certain events" and what would my new win condition have been?
did i finally get a bpv 'lol' (I suppose this will come in the postgame)
I asked him why he didn't just cut off the game already, and he told me that if they kill Kinneas (?), you would became a Lover. Also the other way around; if we killed Kinneas, you would become Hater.

Also agreeing with UncleSams post.

More thoughts in the postgame.

*facepalm*

Honestly, I should have seen this comeing: I noticed that Eo was acting dodgey around certain subjects, and was makeing several bad choices for lynches (especially at the start). I thought he was just not that great a leader, but I should have known otherwise.
When I was encouraged to kill a BPV, I should have decided otherwise, because that was a horrible choice; it could have (and did) cost us the game. But I trusted Eo.
Way to much. Lessons were learnt.

GG guys, sorry dub...

I support Yoshi King's suggestion very much.

I also agree with UncleSam's post, there must've been at least some doubt on Eo after Agape tried desperately to get him lynched..

By the way who was the great orator, because they were clearly the best person in this game.

Alchemator

my god if you don't have an iced tea for me when i
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Top Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
Postgame is happening as we speak, so stop pestering me (general statement) :P

Also everything said so far role-wise has been correct.

oh, by the way, who is blowing up the bulbapedia pics? I mean, this was normal when I got it, but now...
Alchemator said:
Dear Darkanine, you are Delibird.

Although somewhat useless as a competitive Pokemon (despite what user Theorymon might say), you are a still a very cute little penguin that has been likened to the Pokemon equivalent of Santa Claus in the anime and by Pokemon-fans around the globe. When the world broke into a war over a Johtonian fish, you and Santa Claus teamed up and have decided to work with The Clueless.

Due to your close working relationship with Santa Claus, you know that he is Dubulous.

On odd nights, after discussion with Santa Claus, you may PM Alchemator and Macle with “Night X – using explosive Present on <user>”. Both your vote and Santa Claus’ vote must agree. If they do, <user> will be killed. However, if Santa Claus dies your powers will be nullified.

You are allied with The Clueless.

You win if The Clueless eliminate all threats.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)