NOC Reinforcements NOC Mafia SIGNUPS!

CaffeineBoost

6th Best Circus Poster of 2023
is a Community Contributor
Just when you thought NOC's couldn't get any worse, I just had to go ahead and come up with one.

Welcome to my mildly experimental original idea for an NOC Open Setup!
TWELVE of you will be fortunate enough to see this post and sign up to play this NOC.
READ BELOW FOR ALL THE INFORMATION YOU NEED TO PARTICIPATE IN THIS GAME!
1x 2-Shot Strongman
1x 2-Shot Roleblocker
1x Universal Backup (inherits the role of first scum member to die, no. of shots aren't reset)

1x Cop
1x Backup Cop (Told they are VT, flip as Backup Cop, become Cop when the original Cop dies)
1x Doctor
1x Backup Doctor (Told they are VT, flip as Backup Doctor, become Doctor when the original Doctor dies)
5x VT

Days will last 72 hours, Nights will last 24 hours.
If you so much as post in the game thread once during the day, you are considered active!
Players who can't even summon up the willpower to make one post during the day will be swiftly replaced.
Votes will only be counted if they are in bold like this.
A running vote count will be posted every now and again if you tag me.
Screening your role PM will put you at the mercy of the moderators of this subforum.
Quoting your role PM is fine but I will include a list of all role PM's in the main game thread.
You probably already know all the rules by now, it's NOC standard.

In the event of the day cycle ending before a hammer occurs, the player with the most votes will be lynched. If there is a tie, nobody gets lynched.
The game will begin on Day 1.

Playerlist!
  1. Apricity
  2. Duskfall98
  3. JALMONT
  4. Former Hope
  5. Texas Cloverleaf
  6. Asek
  7. ItzViperNumbers
  8. energy
  9. InfernoDragonNumbers
  10. ImmaFirinMahLazer
  11. Nuxl
  12. Drookez

Last edited:
caff can we change the time period on subouts

imo if someone doesn't post for a whole day phase, that's 3 days they've gone without posting, they need to be subbed out immediately. if they don't post for two day phases then that's a whole week where they don't post in the game

CaffeineBoost

6th Best Circus Poster of 2023
is a Community Contributor
caff can we change the time period on subouts

imo if someone doesn't post for a whole day phase, that's 3 days they've gone without posting, they need to be subbed out immediately. if they don't post for two day phases then that's a whole week where they don't post in the game
This does make sense. CHANGED!

The game will begin once I have everything sorted.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)