ORAS OU Regular Gardevoir offense team

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi!
I have pretty unique team, but I still have some problems with it. My idea was to build OU team around regular Gardevoir.

Gardevoir @ Choice Scarf
Ability: Trace
EVs: 148 HP / 204 SpA / 156 Spe
Modest Nature
- Trick
- Will-O-Wisp
- Moonblast
- Psyshock

I'm telling people that's amazing lead, but they don't believe me. And trust me, it is. Usually people lead with their tank or fastest sweeper. Unless their sweeper is scarfed I have high chances to outspeed it! With these spread I outspeed base 110 speed pokemon and usually OHKO them back with moonblast. Keldeo, Gengar and even Mega Diancie have no chance. Also this set isn't that much frail. She can take hit from sash gengar and outspeed life orb. If there are no rocks she can switch in specs Keldeo Hydro Pump and OHKO back with moonblast.

And other case is when they lead with their skarmory or ferrothorn. Then all I do is click "Trick" and waste good skarmory really quickly. It is especially good agaisnt balanced team because when they see Gardevoir they assume that's mega and switch into their sdf tank. Usually after trick I burn something what sometimes result in insta forfeit.

But that's not all. Trace is amazing ability which makes mega manetric lead really hard, allows to switch into pokemon with flash fire, volt/water absorb and it can intimidate landrous! And all those rain teams... I'm wonder why more people don't use it.

Ferrothorn @ Rocky Helmet
Ability: Iron Barbs
EVs: 252 HP / 76 Atk / 100 Def / 80 SpD
Impish Nature
IVs: 0 Spe
- Stealth Rock
- Leech Seed
- Power Whip
- Gyro Ball

I feel like every my team needs iron barbs + rocky helmet ferrothorn. It is just so helpful against those annoying U-turns. Ferrothorn is just so tanky, he just sits there and don't wanna go away. Few ev in attack help being supper annoying when someone is trying to set up against me.

Alakazam-Mega @ Alakazite
Ability: Magic Guard
EVs: 252 SpA / 4 SpD / 252 Spe
Timid Nature
- Shadow Ball
- Psyshock
- Calm Mind
- Focus Blast

Alakazam is one of my favourite sweeper. He can avoid entry hazards before mega evolution what is sometimes gold. Overall he is my late game sweeper because he really need weakened team to OHKO everything. Trace is still amazing against sand rush, swift swim and chlorophyll. I like running calm mind set because it destroys stall team. Overall solid sweeper but sometimes I think that Mega Diancie can be better.

Dragonite @ Lum Berry
Ability: Multiscale
EVs: 252 Atk / 4 SpD / 252 Spe
Adamant Nature
- Extreme Speed
- Dragon Dance
- Outrage
- Earthquake

As you can see I am really weak against talfonflames so here is my way to deal with them. They cannot touch me with their acrobatics because I kill them before with extreme speed. With lum berry I fear no will-o-wisp. When I see opportunity to lead with dragonite I do it because all it needs is one free turn to set up dragon dance.

Tyranitar @ Leftovers
Ability: Sand Stream
EVs: 176 HP / 252 Atk / 80 Spe
Adamant Nature
- Rock Polish
- Stone Edge
- Earthquake
- Ice Punch

My other way to deal with talonflames and quite bulky pokemon overall. Earthquake for magnezones and materics who cannot kill me. Ice punch when I feel landrous switch in. Rock polish is really helpful becuase sometimes I see Mega Diancie in regular form and I know that they will probably protect in that turn. So I click rock polish, outspeed her and 2hko! Overall quite helpful member but sometimes I fell like something other would be much better.

Scizor @ Life Orb
Ability: Technician
EVs: 4 HP / 252 Atk / 252 Spe
Jolly Nature
- Bullet Punch
- Superpower
- Swords Dance
- Roost

And last but not least is my way to deal with scarfs and some form of priory. My godly max speed scizor who suprises heatrans and ferrothonrs by killing them in single blow after SD. Pretty standard but solid set. Sometimes I regret trading bulk for speed however I think that extra power against steel types is more useful, because steel type is my huge weakness.

So wahat do you thing?

Thanks in advance.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)