Random Cup Tournament - FINALS! [Winner - losedude]

Darnell

Respected.
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus

We finally made it ^_^ The finals will be between losedude and DeathxShinigami !

I've really enjoyed watching the replays so far yet there was none in the previous thread so guys, contact eachother on here rather than the profile so I can know when the battles are as I hopefully may be able to catch them live; if not then make sure to save the replays!

Thank you to everyone who participated and good luck to you two in the finals!
●▂▂●

vs

DxS

Last edited:
omg it's DxS. In a finals. This must be my comeback thing after winning a random battle challenge over 2 years ago.

Anyways...considering losedude is GMT -0. I suppose I'll attempt to be more open and available during his/her evening times if that works. (I'm GMT -8)

omg it's DxS. In a finals. This must be my comeback thing after winning a random battle challenge over 2 years ago.

Anyways...considering losedude is GMT -0. I suppose I'll attempt to be more open and available during his/her evening times if that works. (I'm GMT -8)
Thanks. Are you free 10-11am (your time) at all this week? That would probably work best because I have a lot of schoolwork.

Won't be available for that time today. (Monday). Tuesday and afterwards should be fine around that timeframe. Preference on where you'd like to play?

losedude and I played. Result was 3-2 in his favor. Congratulations to him. Besides the Challenge Cup match and the swagger mirror CC1v1 match, he really deserved the win more than I did. He should have saved the replays (what he told me) so I'll let him post the matches.

ggs!

Darnell

Respected.
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Thank you to everyone who played and congratulations to losedude ●▂▂● on 1st place and DxS on 2nd!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)