PU Mini-Analyses Reservation Thread - Read OP Before Reserving

UberSkitty

Assist Skitty was banned from NatDex Ubers
is a Site Content Manageris a Forum Moderatoris a Community Contributoris a Contributor to Smogon
More stuff went into GP, so I'll take the king of the sea and the stic of the meow (Seaking and Meowstic-F)

reservations done to here -mz

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: gum
Fearow and Trevenant are in GP, I’ll have Seviper. (2/5 slots)

EDIT: I’ll take Sunflora and Girafarig as well. (4/5 slots)

Last edited:

MZ

And now for something completely different
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Top Team Rater Alumnusis a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Top Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Top Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
I want add a set to Glaceon and Manectric:blobwizard:
no clue what you're asking for, glaceon is an in-progress mini so you can't really add a set to it and manectric has a full analysis, not a mini
reservations done to here tho

MZ

is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Top Team Rater Alumnusis a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Top Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Top Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
actually i dont think pikachu is being done by any1 rn, it has an online page but no actual analysis.. can i take it? regular pikachu is NFE but all the region forms show up as (PU)
Regional/ash hat forms are technically in (PU) because they don't evolve but they're tiered the same as regular Pikachu, which is just NFE and won't be getting an analysis. If I remember correctly, we only even gave it a sample set because the page receives so much traffic it felt worthwhile to just have something mildly better for people to use, but there's no plans to give it a real analysis because it's still not viable.
All of this might be completely wrong fwiw

MZ

oranguru, pachirisu, carnivine, and vespiquen are all back up for reservation

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)