Political discussion thread

bdt2002

Pokémon Ranger: Guardian Signs superfan
is a Pre-Contributor
Now this is the kind of Politics thread I can get behind. I am absolutely shocked that no one's talked about the drama about the Gen 4 Council party. I originally had Froslass winning the 2024 presidential election before the whistleblower known online as "snow_cloak" decided to come out and accuse her of tampering. sigh But heaven forbid Jirachi's still able to run in the elections this year when it's the one that's arguably done even more tampering than Froslass. Can't wait for Jirachi to achieve voter's fraud one Iron Head flinch at a time.

Voltage

OTTN5
is a Pre-Contributor
I don't support the union between Smogon and Smogoff. I vote we end the Union and get Smogoff independence.
No you dingus, having the union means we're allowed to collectively argue for a fair posting point wage with the big cheeses

We're not Ireland with this unification business, we are strictly a posting labor union and do not take a stance on any kind of unification front or other political business

CaffeineBoost

6th Best Circus Poster of 2023
is a Community Contributor
I've noticed some resistance towards gamification efforts among game developers, and I think it's essential to understand both sides. Some devs might fear it detracts from the core gaming experience.

No you dingus, having the union means we're allowed to collectively argue for a fair posting point wage with the big cheeses

We're not Ireland with this unification business, we are strictly a posting labor union and do not take a stance on any kind of unification front or other political business
In that case, I vote for a union between smogoff and r/stunfisk so we get even more posting power !

last weekend my sister had us meet her bf and he said "hed never date a liberal" and i literally dropped my cigarette, and poked my head in to look at her like "you know you captain liberal" (me im not really political, i'm kind of in the middle on things i guess if you MADE ME pick a side id say more Dem than Repub but I think most politicians are figure heads at best tbh tho i will say its interesting i just avoid debates in that realm) and she essentially shoo'd me off cus she heard it too lol.

(to be fair guy seems like a wonderful soul, just laughed at that line)

no idea who id want cus im use to be like "sigh... hell here we go again.." but this year gonna be a big one we look back on.

Reactions: BP

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)