SPOILERS! Pokemon Sword and Shield Datamine Thread

Every single one of your posts regarding its veracity had an insufferably arrogant tone. "OOOOHHH look at MEEEEE, I'm so smart because I think it's right. Look at all these IDIOTS who think there's a chance it's maybe not actually real."

I don't remember anyone else acting like this. So I revise my statement: people who won a 50/50, including a single smug asshole.
Seriously, may it be because of the difference in our cultures, but (being spanish myself) I didn't notice that "insufferably arrogant tone". He just stated his belief, in the same way a lot of people made fun about how fake the news they believe they were, and trust me, there are lots of messages in the past pages ridiculizing (which is ok by me, it doesn't mean harm by anybody, its in good fun) how "obviously fake all it was".

No one could've known. There are people who betted on fake and others on legit, thats all.

S. Court

[Takes hits in Spanish]
is a Contributor to Smogonis a Smogon Media Contributor
Every single one of your posts regarding its veracity had an insufferably arrogant tone. "OOOOHHH look at MEEEEE, I'm so smart because I think it's right. Look at all these IDIOTS who think there's a chance it's maybe not actually real."

I don't remember anyone else acting like this. So I revise my statement: people who won a 50/50, including a single smug asshole.
Sorry if it looked like that? I just wanted to add some humor here, my intention was never looking offensive, snarky? Maybe but not offensively arrogant. My apologies if that's the impression you took for me.

I didn't read into any arrogance in his posts. If anything the rest of this thread was just a hate circle jerk on Centro and now that it turns out he was right... what, are people who believed the leaks now "arrogant"?

This is spoiler season. This is a blessed day of celebration, not one to fight.

doesnt that defeat the fucking point of them being fossils
Haven't you seen Jurassic Park?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 3)