SPOILERS! Pokemon Sword and Shield Datamine Thread

Pikachu315111

Ranting & Raving!
is a Community Contributoris a Top Smogon Media Contributor
... Okay I'm all aboard calling these fake just to save the dignity of Glastrier and Calyrex.

But if this is true, GF, seriously, what the f@#$ is wrong with you? You'd think at some point they would get tired of slow bulky Ice-types, BUT NOPE, here's one more for the pile (though I guess it'll be good in Trick Room...)! And if you didn't want to make Calyrex overly powerful in one stat why not just have 100 in each stat? Why is it only slightly better than GLALIE & PHIONE? It was already gonna struggle against Celebi, now Celebi is leaving it in its dead leaves dust.

Gravity Monkey

Que des barz comme si jtais au hebs
is a Top Artist
More HP means nothing for an attack that goes off of the percentage of HP tho. And eleki/drago were both said to have the strongest attacks of their respective types. 200 offenses were heavily implied imo
I think he meant more on a flavor base for the HP. And who knows their ability might be that they just do 2x more damage with their stabs lol

CTNC

Doesn't know how to attack
They made a Legendary Pokemon with stats like the ambiguously Legendary Phione's... Being able to be OHKOed by Phione just makes it worse.

252+ Atk Phione U-turn vs. 0 HP / 0 Def Celebi: 292-348 (85.6 - 102%) -- 12.5% chance to OHKO

Possible damage amounts: (292, 296, 300, 304, 308, 312, 316, 320, 320, 324, 328, 332, 336, 340, 344, 348)

G-Luke

Sugar, Spice and One For All
is a Community Contributoris a CAP Contributoris a Forum Moderator Alumnus
More HP means nothing for an attack that goes off of the percentage of HP tho. And eleki/drago were both said to have the strongest attacks of their respective types. 200 offenses were heavily implied imo
I know that it doesnt matter mathematically, but for purely flavor reasons I understand why it was the case.

This is a pretty ill-informed take.

Regieleki is probably going to have a good niche, at least. 100 base attacks isn't that bad with an ability that boosts its STAB. It'll also be a good Specs user, most likely. Revenge killing it is hard since very few pokemon can compete with base 200 speed.

Regidraco is very likely bad, I agree.

Both GArticuno and GMoltres entirely depend on their movepool, since their stats are fine. Moltres could become a great tank if it gets some nice defensive/support moves. It has similar bulk to mandibuzz, but it can at least hit decently hard.

Ice Horse looks like a doubles mon. 30 speed is bad, but man can it dent a lot of mons with its offense. Ghost is nutso.
So, we are saying the same thing because I also stated that Regieleki may find some redemption, altho i srsly think it wont even be deoxys-s on past gens and its work will be solely as a rkiller, mostly outclased by koko in neutral, and I maybe -just maybe- im understimating moltres, only time will tell, because knowing game freak im pretty sure this dudes have just pulled off a bulky moltres with no movepool to protect it. The icy horse is probably trash outside tr teams.

Yeah, even if Transistor doubles the power of Electric attacks, if the leaks are real, the only reason why Regieleki's Thunder Punch would hit harder than Mega Mawile's is because Regieleki gets STAB on Thunder Punch.

On another note, I don't think it's beyond Centro to find real horse stats, find in embarrassment that their horse name guesses were wrong, then stick the stats on their horse name guesses anyway.

Gravity Monkey

Que des barz comme si jtais au hebs
is a Top Artist
So, we are saying the same thing because I also stated that Regieleki may find some redemption, altho i srsly think it wont even be deoxys-s on past gens and its work will be solely as a rkiller, mostly outclased by koko in neutral, and I maybe -just maybe- im understimating moltres, only time will tell, because knowing game freak im pretty sure this dudes have just pulled off a bulky moltres with no movepool to protect it. The icy horse is probably trash outside tr teams.
Bruh base Moltres has Roost, Defog, U-turn and Hurricane and thats literally all you need lol

It's a bad take because your words contradict themselves often, man. "It's trash, but actually not"(paraphrasing here) is kinda a bad opinion to state. The birds aren't trash yet, either(we'll know once movesets come out). Ice Horse is trick room for sure, though.

>doesn't need a scarf like genesect does
>ability lets it hit hard without coinflipping a download boost
>has a STAB pivoting move
>can run a damage boosting item
>mixed offenses that might also get extremespeed itself

etc.

Wait for the movepool to see what coverage it gets then we'll know for sure how good this thing is going to be.
> Genesect doesn't need a scarf, it can do wonders with c.band and LO and has been demostrating so since gen 5.
> Download isn't coinfliping, in fact, in a Pokémon as genesect with so many options, its very maneable. Again, has been demostrating so since generation 5.
> Because we know Genesect doesn't have U-turn, a scout move that doesnt have any inminuties -unlike electric- coming from an attack that fluctuates between 300ish, 600ish and 800ish without setting up.
> Horsea can also run a damage boosting item. What Genesect can do, is run drives too, so he can evaporate mons like Heatran with unique, only-designed-for-it items.
> Mixed offenses that aren't even comparable. U have seen its a 100 100 right?

This mon is nowhere near Genesect.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 2)