Pokemon Lynchpin Mafia - The Loyal Win

Pokemon Lynchpin Mafia - Night 7

MAJORITY.

You quickly mob Amake, who you believe to be a Deathly kidnapper. Amake dodges your blows and then ducks into a temple. You quickly seal the temple forevermore, then collapse it.
Dear Amake,
You are Spiritomb.

You are the Forbidden Pokemon. All 108 of your spirits were trapped in an Odd Keystone for your villainy. It is time for you to exact your revenge.

You know how to use Confuse Ray. At night, you may send a PM entitled "Night X - Confuse Ray USER." USER will be confused and wander out of town at the end of the night, and be unable to post in the main thread, communicate with anyone (except possibly mafia allies), or perform actions. USER will return at the end of the next night.

You are aligned with the Deathly. You win if the Deathly eliminate all hostile factions.
With that, it seems the Deathly are now dead. From the ruins of the temple, you found:
Dear Deathly Friends,

For now, you have decided to help Arceus rule. However, when Arceus dies, it's your chance to have free reign.

Your faction consists of:
??? - Arceus - Lynchpin with the Fast and Timely, one-time killer
<unnecessary snip as a matter of principle> - Giratina - inspector
<unnecessary snip as a matter of principle> - Darkrai - role blocker
<unnecessary snip as a matter of principle> - Spiritomb - kidnapper
<unnecessary snip as a matter of principle> - Salamence - Mole

Your leader is Giratina, Darkrai is second in command, Spiritomb is third, and Salamence fourth. Your leader is Arceus's official contact.

You may kill on odd nights. Your leader is to PM me with who kills whom ("Night X - Sending USER1 to Kill ____"). Your leader is to include 5 names minus one for each member of the Fast and Timely that is dead, until

Arceus dies. The first non-allied person will die. When Arceus dies, you will be allowed to kill on all nights.

Giratina will drag your target into shadow, Darkrai into eternal nightmares, Spiritomb will trap user forever in a temple before caving it in, and Salamence will use Draco Meteor.

Your leader on Night 0 will send me a PM of 10 pokemon names. I will, upon reading it, send 5 names back to you as soon as possible that are not in use and have not been given to another mafia for use.
DEADLINE IS IN 48 HOURS.

is everyone certain that reviving palkia will reunite the loyal and protectors? look at tik's role pm:

In this fight, you have rallied the Protectors to fight with you. Also, you have an elite core of allies, the Loyal. Unfortunately, the Loyal are loyal only to you. They believe themselves higher than the Protectors, and will fight against them if you die. Until then, they are not hostile to the Protectors.
it does not say anything about being united while he is alive, but rather that the loyal will become evil when the lynchpin dies. quite a large difference if you ask me.

LightWolf

lightwoof
is a Forum Moderator Alumnus
is everyone certain that reviving palkia will reunite the loyal and protectors? look at tik's role pm:

it does not say anything about being united while he is alive, but rather that the loyal will become evil when the lynchpin dies. quite a large difference if you ask me.
I saw logs from the host, saying that we would reunite so yeah... If you doubt it seriously just ask him.

Pokemon Lynchpin Mafia - Day 8

In the middle of the night, you are awakened by a tremendous commotion. You awake to see jumpluff and moocle gathered around THE_IRON_KENYAN's grave. You see moocle yelling, "By the power of my wish, by my Healing Wish, THE_IRON_KENYAN, awaken from your sleep. I command you, arise from your death!" Many streams of light come forth from the sky, stiking the grave. Suddenly, you see undisput3d, flying in fast on some unknown player's back. Before jumpluff can summon the moonlight to save moocle from an early demise, undisput3d launches a devastating orb of energy. It seems that THE_IRON_KENYAN will NOT be returning from the grave.
P
S
Y
C
H
O

B
O
O
S
T
!
Dear moocle,
You are Gardevoir.

You are the Embrace Pokemon. You are known for incredible loyalty. You will stop at nothing to protect your master. You have chosen the Protectors as your master for now. You also have a sense of honor and family loyalty. Because you are one of my favorite Generation 3 Pokemon, you are not the martyr you would be in the Pokemon world.

You know how to use Healing Wish. Once during the game, you may send a PM entitled "Night X - Healing Wish USER." USER will be revived. Because this requires all of your energy to perform, you will spend the rest of the game recovering from the drain on your power. Luckily, you will survive, but you will be a powerless Protector after that.

You have been separated from your friend, Riolu. You know that he is in the game, but you don't know who he is. As such, you may wish to find him.

You are aligned with the Protectors. You win if the Protectors eliminate all hostile factions.
You see jumpluff sinking to the ground. "I've failed. How will they survive without moocle's revival of THE_IRON_KENYAN? How? NOOOOOOOOO!" You see the fear in jumpluff's eyes, and so ends Cresselia.
Dear Jumpluff,
You are Cresselia.

You are the Lunar Pokemon. You are known for your fierce rivalry with Darkrai. While Darkrai places people into eternal nightmares, you wake them up. Even the Lunar Wing, a simple feather from you, has your power.

You know how to use Moonlight. At night, you may send a PM entitled "Night X - Moonlight USER." USER will be protected from harm that night.
You are aligned with the Protectors. You win if the Protectors eliminate all hostile factions.
You all mourn for the destruction and vow to destroy undisput3d at the next opportunity. Sudddenly, a fearsome Draco Meteor slams into undisput3d from the sky. This only makes him stronger, though, so when a pillar of flame smites undisput3d two seconds later, burning him to a crisp, you are all quite pleased.
Dear undisput3d,
You are Deoxys.

You are the DNA Pokemon. You debuted in Destiny Deoxys as a powerful being and a loyal friend to your fellow Deoxys. You change forms when exposed to meteorites, but are stuck in your Speed Form right now. As such, you have joined the Fast and Timely.

You do not have an active power. However, if a member of the Protectors inspects you, you will appear to be:
Dear undisput3d,
You are Deoxys.

You are the DNA Pokemon. You debuted in Destiny Deoxys as a powerful being and a loyal friend to your fellow Deoxys. You change forms when exposed to meteorites, but are stuck in your Defense Form right now. As such, you have joined the Protectors.

You have incredibly high defenses. As such, you will survive one attempt to kill you at night (2 lives). Lynches, however, take both lives.

You do not have two lives, however. Your Speed Form is too frail.
You are aligned with the Fast and Timely. You win if the Fast and Timely eliminate all hostile factions.
With that, it seems the Fast and Timely have fast been eliminated due to some timely action.
Dear Fast and Timely,

You have decided to support Arceus for now. However, when he dies, you will set out on your own plan to conquer the world.

Your faction consists of:
??? - Arceus - Lynchpin with the Deathly, one-time killer
<unnecessary snip by principle> - Dialga - delayed role blocker
<unnecessary snip by principle> - Celebi - one-time crossfire preventor (only works after Arceus dies)
<unnecessary snip by principle> - Ninjask - kidnapper
<unnecessary snip by principle> - Deoxys - Mole

Your leader is Dialga, Celebi is second in command, Deoxys is third, and Ninjask fourth. Your leader is Arceus's official contact.

You may kill on even nights except Night 0. Your leader is to PM me with
who kills whom ("Night X - Sending USER1 to Kill ____"). Your leader is to include 5 names minus one for each member of the Deathly that is dead, until Arceus dies. The first non-allied person will die. When Arceus dies, you will be allowed to kill on all nights.

Dialga will use Draco Meteor, Celebi will use Leaf Storm, Ninjask will use X-Scissor, and Deoxys will use Psycho Boost for the kills.

Your leader on Night 0 will send me a PM of 10 pokemon names. I will, upon reading it, send 5 names back to you as soon as possible that are not in use and have not been given to another mafia for use.
Luckily, there are no more deaths that night. Also, it seems that TanzAufDemVulkan has returned.

PMs are going out. Please wait to start the lynch until I edit this with an "all sent"-type message to start the lynch.

All PMs sent. Deadline is 48 hours from this post.

reyscarface

is a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Dedicated Tournament Host Alumnusis a defending SPL Championdefeated the Smogon Frontier
World Defender
HEY GUYS REMEMBER WHEN I SAID THAT LOYALS WOULD BE AGAINST US AND THAT WE SHOULD LYNCH THEM.

BY IT I MEANT THEY WOULD KILL THE REVIVOR TO WIN ALONE OR THAT THERE WAS NO REVIVOR.

COOL TIMES AMIRITE?

Altair

just who is the coon?
changed

good game protectors, I go out with dignity despite bullshit restrictions

edit: also we probably wouldnt have won anyways even if hadnt told the entire protectors faction that I was Loyal for no reason whatsoever

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)