OU/UU team!

This team has been working great for me recently, and just wanted to know what you guys think. includes 3 OU and 3 UU pokemon :P

Ninjask @ Leftovers
Ability: Speed Boost
EVs: 176 HP/ 252 Attack/ 80 Speed
Nature: Jolly
- Substitute
- Baton Pass
- Aerial Ace
- Swords Dance

"The Passer"
IMO this is one of the best starters. With the EV spread from smogon, I have been able to outspeed all other starters, because many don't use choice scarfs. The main startegy here is to substitue until I get enough speed boosts, and then pass off. Most of the starters try to get stealth rock in, so i also get a chance to use sword dance. This is critical to my team, and can either destroy the other team or ruin mine if i get the pass off or not. Taunt users are sometimes I problem, but usually I can survive the taunt or can kill the other starter first.

Marowak @ Thick Club
Ability: Rock Head
EVs: 6 HP/ Full Attack/ Full Speed
Nature: Adamant
- Earthquake
- Double Edge
- Fire Punch
- Stealth Rock

"Super Sweeper"
Though Marowak is UU, he is my main sweeper. due to his sky high attack, he can 2HKO almost anything. But this relies on the pass of Ninjask. With the speed boosts Marowak can go in and take out the other pokemons, OHKO'ing almost everything is Ninjask also passed a Swords Dance. Stealth Rock is if The opponent is making an obvious switch, or Marowak gets and oppening. Without Ninjask though Marokwak is left completely out of play, getting OHKO'ed by many OU pokemon.

Scizor @ Life Orb
Ability: Technician
EVs: 6 Sp. Defence/ Full Speed/ Full Attack
Nature: Adamant
- Swords Dance
- Brick Break
- X-Scissor
- Bullet Punch

"Back-up Sweeper"
Scizor is mainly used in this set in case Ninjask dies before getting the pass off. He is durable enough to go in, swords dance, and start sweeping. Also, if Marowak is weak to the Pokemon Ninjask is passing from, Ninjask can pass to Scizor instead. He works just as well as Marokwak, sometimes better due to Scizor having a priority attack. Also, Scizor is a great lure for fire attacks.

Ninetales @ Life Orb
Ability: Flash Fire
EVs: 6 HP/ Full Speed/ Full HP
Nature: Modest
- Confuse Ray
- Nasty Plot
- Flamethrower
- Extrasensory

"Fire Absorber"
Ninetales is one of the key components to my team. With my very-weak-to-fire team, Ninetales is greatly needed. Say for instance, the oppenent sends out Infernape as a starter. I can gain speed boosts, then pass to Ninetales, who take the fire attack that infernape was using. With the new speed, I can then nasty plot the first turn, and start sweeping the rest of the oppenents team. Confuse Ray is if I don't have Ninjasks speed boosts, and is used to be able to get off a Nastyt Plot, hoping for the oppenent to hurt itself. Ninetales has saved me many times when the oppent thought he/she had my Scizor.

Ampharos @ Choice Specs
Ability: Static
EVs: Full HP/ Full Sp. Attack/ 6 Speed
Nature: Modest
- Focus Blast
- Thunderbolt
- Signal Beam
- Power Gem

"The Little UU that Could!"
Many people tend to underestimate Ampharos. Nobody argues though when they are hit with a choice Specs Thunderbolt. He can handle getting hit a few times too with his bulky stats, while dishing out incredible damage. He is also another one of those pokemon that benifits greatly from Ninjasks Speed boost, but usually having to switch out after one kill do to his Specs.

Togekiss @ Leftovers
Ability: Serene Grace
EVs: Full HP/ Full Speed/ 6 Sp. Defence
Nature: Timid
- Wish
- Air Slash
- Thunder Wave
- Aura Sphere

"The Healer" "The Staller"
Togekiss has saved my butt numerous of times. When many people think my sweepers are done, I switch to Togekiss, and start taking care of business. With thunderwave Togekiss always goes first, and I can stall out the team by flinching the oppenents with Air Slash. If healing is needed, I thunderwave, Wish, and then switch. That gives a chance of paralysis for 2 of those turns, which can help greatly. Togekiss has caused many comebacks, saving Ninjask which can lead to another round of passing.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)