0 spec attack
200 spec defence

Moveset
Earthquake
Ice punch
stealth rock
mimic
Item: Leftovers/Lum berry

Swampert is a metaphorical battering ram, wearing opponents down with STAB earthquakes and hitting things that fly with super effective Ice punches while setting up stealth rock. If Azelf or Aerodactyl taunt, I send a Ice punch into their faces. In my opinion, never start with Stealth rock, your just asking to be taunted, which is why I chose this set, to last long enough for the taunt to wear off. Swampert is quite easily my best pokemon on the team. Mimic is based on luck like, picking up a close combat from infernape, or Bullet punch from Scizor

Aggron (no smart nickname)

Brave nature
Evs 100 hp
152 attack
252 defence
0 speed
0 spec attack
6 spec defence

Moveset
Aqua tail
fire punch
Iron head
Stone edge
Item Leftovers/Shuca berry

Aggron is a pokemon where you know where you are with it. No gimmicks, a very versatile movepool and a monstrous attack and defence with mediocre hp for good measure. In my opinion, the best skarmory/blissey counter. Blissey hates STAB stone edge and even with Skarmorys High defence, fire punch hurts skarmory a lot. Leftovers negates any entry hazards and Shuca berry lets me check for any sneaky ground attacks. when used well, Aggron can be a Killing machine, but its all about timing and prediction.

Absol (Disaster)

Adamant nature
Evs 0 hp
252 attack
6 def
252 speed
0 spec attack
0 spec defence

Moveset
Body slam
sucker punch
swords dance
will o the wisp/ thunder wave
Item life orb

As you may or may not know, Stab sucker punches hurt a Lot from an extremely high base 130 attack.I usually go swords dance and sucker punch, threatening to sucker punch if they attack, and swords dance if they don't. Will o the wisp works better on Physical sweepers. Giving absol a chance to survive with its... Pitiful defences. Body Slam/Thunder wave cripples sweepers like salamence, but not my one...

Salamence (Salymence)

Modest nature
Evs 55 hp
0 attack
100 defence
50 speed
205 spec attack
100 spec defence

Moveset
Dragon pulse
Heat wave
Wish
Refresh
Item: Life orb/leftovers

Yea special bulky salamence. I don't know why but this set is incredibly efficient. Wish helps it keep healthy and with mamoswine and blissey out of the way, it can sweep pretty well. Most people opt for roost for instant recovery but wish allows me to keep other pokemon fighting fit. Heat wave beats steels and dragon pulse beats everying that heatwave doesn't. Refresh gets rid of unwanted statuses (such as toxic spikes).

Snorlax (Lax)

Brave nature
Evs 252 Hp
6 attack
152 defence
0 speed
0 spec attack
100 spec defence

Moveset
Belly drum
crunch
body slam
Rest/Fire punch
Item:Chesto berry/ leftovers

Snorlax's speed is already abysmal. So that's why I Went with brave. Same case with aggron. Anyway, Snorlax with belly drum is a force to be reckoned with. crunch hurts ghosts and body slam hurts everything, with the added benefit of paralysis. Rest allows me to recover all my health and chesto it off and leftovers heals gradually. When running leftovers, I opt for fire punch as it hits steels that usually switch on the 'drum.

Tauros (Bad Toro)

Adamant
Evs 0 hp
252 attack
6 defence
252 speed
0 spec attack
0 spec defence

Moveset
Giga Impact
body slam
stone edge
Iron head/pursuit
Item:Life orb

225 power giga impact working of a respectable base 100 attack is nothing to scoff at, especially when it K.Os some guys Infernape with base 110 speed. I usually run Iron head over pursuit because most people don't run from a tauros, and Iron head provides some fairly decent coverage. Base 90 defence allows it too take a hit and a base 70 spec defence isnt too bad either. Tauros is a completely underestimated pokemon, so make sure you don't from now on.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)