ORAS UU Analysis Reservation Thread

Kink

it's a thug life ¨̮
is a Tutor Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Top Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus
Gonna take on Snorlax once Swampert WIP is complete (Blastoise is in GP, and Machamp is 2/3)

Kink

it's a thug life ¨̮
is a Tutor Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Top Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus
Do I have permission to do Jirachi?

edit: also doing Chandelure

Last edited:
ill do kingdra.

EDIT: NVM. After some testing and research, I find that Calloflochie's most recent analysis of kingdra from september 2014 is still relevant and applicable. One of the only things to change on it imo, would be slashing in modest nature next to rash on the critdra set.

Last edited:
OK I think I updated everything. For all of those analyses that haven't been posted/have been posted but haven't left the WIP stage for two weeks, you have until Monday this exact time to show some progress. Otherwise, they will be reassigned. If you think you won't be able to do them, just post, it's no big deal, but I'd rather they get done. Bouffalant Pearl. unfixable teal6 Mysteria Ranger Dave Darkerones Meru (since I thought we'd agreed you'd do Hydra, I might be wrong) Adamant Zoroark Bionic Puppy Pinkachu and dodmen (coz fire pidgey :o ).

Also, Serperior is now available for reservation. I think atm that there should prolly only be one set with Leaf / HP Fire / DPulse / Glare | Giga Drain @ Life Orb | Lefties (max SpA / max Spe Timid obviously), with Knock Off, Taunt, SubSeed, and Screens Lea(f)d in OO, but it can be discussed.

Emboar will still be held off for the time being, and I added Tyrantrum to the list (same conditions as pig) because Rock Head o.O

Pearl

Romance は風のまま
is a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis the 7th Grand Slam Winneris a Past SPL Champion
i've given my analysis to king uu a while ago, but apparently the change wasn't done officially

Wait no actually even if that happened (I saw his post, wasn't aware you two had spoken), King UU already has 3 analyses + 2 in GP, and he just reserved Arcanine, lol. Is there anyone else willing to do it (or if King UU wants to, he can give K9 up for Pidgeot)?

Kink

it's a thug life ¨̮
Ma0r analyses!!!!

edit: Pidgeot has been started, so I'll be dropping Arcanine unless I finish my GPs before someone snags it.

Last edited:

Adamant Zoroark

catchy catchphrase
is a Contributor Alumnus
Ernesto - I'm going to have to ask for Zoroark to be reassigned; I have way too much shit to do with school, more than I thought I would, so I'm only going to have time to work on my OU Absol set for now (which I still need to bug OU QC about checking...)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)