OHKO and Accuracy, lets discuss.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, the thing about fighting OHKO Walrien is to, well, hit it back with an OHKO move. But then this moves into the whole "every team relies on OHKO" phase and then we ultimately ban it again. I would rather avoid that entirely.

EDIT: I can't tell if Obi means discussing them one at a time in this thread, or if we should have two seperate threads or what. :S

This thread should be about OHKO imo, because, well, the topic title says "OHKO" but not evasion or double team specifically, so a simple edit to the first post could turn this topic around.

Tangerine

Where the Lights Are
is a Top Team Rater Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
Alright, closing this for now since "it's not going to go anywhere". I want someone to remake the discussion on each issue separately, however.

Before you make the discussion, I don't want nonsense arguments, but I want the person to have thoroughly read through the threads on Policy Review and had considered them thoroughly within the Opening Post. I also want you to PM me the discussion before you make it and get my approval before you start the discussion.

Thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)