Nuns' Trade Thread - Legends, Shinies & 5 IV

Status
Not open for further replies.
Vullaby
Careful or Impish | Overcoat (Big Pecks also available if, for whatever reason, you'd prefer it :P)
31/31/31/x/31/31
Whirlwind
Roost
Knock Off
Foul Play

for adamant sand rush drillbur 31/31/31/x/31/31?

How about a female murkrow for the klefki?
I don't have any Murkrow to trade? Only what's listed in the OP.

Hey there, what ball is your Dratini in? ^^
Pokéball.

Sorry, about the late reply, but yeah the Goomy are 5IV with Calm nature.
No problem. I actually got a Calm Goomy off somebody yesterday. Do you have anything else?

Vullaby
Careful or Impish | Overcoat (Big Pecks also available if, for whatever reason, you'd prefer it :P)
31/31/31/x/31/31
Whirlwind
Roost
Knock Off
Foul Play

for adamant sand rush drillbur 31/31/31/x/31/31?
You don't happen to have one with Mold Breaker do you?

CMT for impish vullaby, adamant dratini marvel scale (female), naive sheer force bagon,
Interested in your Bulbasaur, Charmander, and Froakie. I realise that your Bulba and Frog have HP Fire so let me know what you think and we can work something out. Will breed Hydro Pump onto Bagon for you as well.

Vergil9000

Banned deucer.
Interested in your Bulbasaur, Charmander, and Froakie. I realise that your Bulba and Frog have HP Fire so let me know what you think and we can work something out. Will breed Hydro Pump onto Bagon for you as well.
hmm well normally hp pokes are at a going rate of 2 5IV or 1 6IV, I am breeding HP Fire froakie at the moment, and i can easily breed the charmander so... let me know what you think. I am currently looking for another hp fire pokemon to further breed my hp fire bulbasaur

The only 6 IV I have is a Jolly Contrary Inkay :P

I would be happy to trade the three you're after for just the Bulba and Charmander, can appreciate how difficult it is obtain perfect HP pokés.

Are you, by any means interested at a Jolly/Inner Focus/ Brave Bird, Defog, Quick Attack and Hypnosis Zubat?

hi any these interest you;?
Deino
Modest-31/xx/31/31/31/31

Aron
Impish
sturdy 31/31/31/xx/31/31
Egg move -curse, stealth rock, headsmash

Bulnellby
Adamant Huge Power/Pickup/Cheekpouch
31/31/31/xx/31/31

Crogaunk
Jolly anticipaton/dryskin
31/31/31/xx/31/31
eggmov-Quickguard.drainpunc.bulletpunch,fakeout

interested in your
Sableye
Calm | Prankster
31/31/31/x/31/31 or 31/x/31/x/31/31 also available
Trick
Recover

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)