Now Possessing Household Applicances! (Rotom Discussion)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Normal Form:

Cut Form (Lawnmower):

Exclusive move: Leaf Storm

Frost Form (Refrigerator):

Exclusive move: Blizzard

Heat Form (Microwave/Toaster/Oven):

Exclusive move: Overheat

Spin Form (Fan):

Exclusive move: Air Slash

Wash Form (Washing Machine):

Exclusive move: Hydro Pump

Type Ghost/Electric

Ability (all forms): Levitate

Weaknesses: Ghost, Dark
Resistances: Electric, Steel, Flying, Bug, Poison
Immunities: Ground, Fighting, Normal

Rotom Normal Form Base Stats: HP 50 Atk 50 Def 77 SAtk 95 SDef 77 Spd 91 Total 440

Rotom's other Forms Base Stats (80 Base Point Increase!)HP 50 Atk 65 Def 107 SAtk 105 SDef 107 Spd 86 Total 520

New moves (all forms):
Sucker Punch
Mud-Slap
Signal Beam
Snore
Spite
Swift

How to get:
Serebii.net said:
For those of you with Pokémon Platinum and access to Wi-Fi and Mystery Gift, you will be happy to know that as it has now hit September 28th, the Secret Key is now available on Mystery Gift over Wi-Fi. This Secret Key will allow you access to a special room in Eterna's Galactic Headquarters and will allow you to change your Rotom's form into one of the 5 new ones at will. You also have the ability to send this Secret Key to up to 4 of your friends who may not have WiFi but have Platinum. This event is only going on until November 4th for the Japanese version so be sure to get yours.
My Opinion:
With decent Defenses and awesome typing and ability Rotom is a major staple in the new Platinum metagame thanks to the different forms' massive increase in stats and its spectacular typing and movepool. Personally, I love ultilizing Trick and some Choice item to mess up the opponent's Blissey or other walls. My favorite form to use is the Wash form due to it hitting things like Heatran hard with Hydro Pump. Heat Form Rotom is a counter to Scizor! Frost Form Rotom only really seems practical on Hail teams, too bad it does not have an immunity to Hail damage. Be careful when using them though... Whichever form you use will be a dead giveaway to at least one move it will have.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)