NO UBERS FOR YOU! VGC 09 Tournament- Round Two

Status
Not open for further replies.
Human says he'll be ready to battle Sunday.
I said I should be able to get my team on Sunday. Hopefully will be ready to battle then as well. Unless my parents have something planned for today and Sunday I should.

EDIT: I have to go to a waterpark today, can't get my team today, will probably ask mattj for some of the team though.

Lost to upperdecker in close battles.

Battle 1- Almost wrecked something with Rhyperior, but alas upperdecker prevailed with a clutch move.
Battle 2- Hax'd upperdecker out with paralysis.
Battle3- Big misprediction on my part, but a wonderful game played by upperdecker.

Had fun using a team that I made myself and Fish would be proud that I used.

andrea

/me cresselias
Due to inactivity, GreySong, DukeTheDevil, and Ninahaza are subbing in for Sy123, mattj, and Keygan respectively.

Posting to confirm Supe won 1-2 :P

First game got completly outplayed :(
Second game won due to a mistake on Supe's part
Third game was very good :)

Supe

would you suck the poison out
I beat FriDanny 2-1. The first two battles were pretty one sided, but the last one was really exciting.

Sprocket

P(n) = 1 - (1 - P(1))^n
My USB connector fried on me, so I have to come up with a workaround before I can battle Human. Postponed to tomorrow.

Sprocket

P(n) = 1 - (1 - P(1))^n
Human beats me 2-0.

Round 1 was an absolute clean sweep. I didn't stand a chance.

Round 2 probably could have gone either way, but at the very end his team beats mine. Good battle!

Confirming that I beat Sprocket 2-0. First game wasn't really close, second game was down to the wire though because I made a mistake turn 1, but that mistake didn't make too much of a difference in the end.

EDIT: Forgot to say it was a great battle nonetheless.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)