Sports NFL Thread: 2021-2022 Season

Status
Not open for further replies.

TheValkyries

proudly reppin' 2 superbowl wins since DEFLATEGATE
So let me get this right. You guys are doubting the Rams because Stafford is unproven in the playoffs but you have the 'Boys as super bowl contenders, even though they have a hack head coach, a team that's also unproven in the playoffs, and the team has done jack shit in over 26 years?
I literally very specifically highlighted them as "an option if only they weren't the cowboys" for exactly that reason, so I'm not really sure what you're on about?

falcons somehow pulled out the win after we blew (another) 18 point lead in the fourth, so yeah just another sunday kek

Still picking the Chiefs to win the division and think they will get better before the playoffs. But its hilarious how everyone crowned Mahomes the greatest quarterback to ever throw a ball after 3 good seasons and now he looks like a deer in headlights against any defense playing 2 high safeties.

Almost like there's more to playing QB than arm talent and crazy throws.

idk about that one bud
I forgot about Rodgers but he's easily number 3 and the best QB in the NFL under 30 (ahead of CURRENT mahomes)

He wont win MVP because Brady will finish with 12 trillion yards and TDs but he's probably the most valuable player when it comes to what hes does for his team.

I forgot about Rodgers but he's easily number 3 and the best QB in the NFL under 30 (ahead of CURRENT mahomes)

He wont win MVP because Brady will finish with 12 trillion yards and TDs but he's probably the most valuable player when it comes to what hes does for his team.
tom and pat are you ok

Lamar is just as dynamic as Mahomes if you include his rushing.

Dude has a unanimous MVP that people have forgotten about.

I'd stick still with Mahomes long term, but they are closer than most think and this season its no contest.

clean

is a Tiering Contributor
OMPL Champion
i still can't tell if the ravens are actually good or not. won't hear me complaining about wins though

TheValkyries

i dont normally agree with pretzels but he's absolutely right. Lamar is the best QB right now and he's only second place because the T-12k Terminator is still playing who gets the honor by default.

Once I say I like a player other than Tom Brady they immediately shit the bed.

I'm probably cursed.

I'll just stick to my Brady love from now on to avoid cursing any other fanbases, sorry Ravens dudes.

TheValkyries

Yeah I’m sure about that. Lmao? What you think one bad game is gonna push me off it? Do you take me for a coward? Who else gonna be ahead of Lamar? Captain Covid? Only person close is Kyler Murray.

Yeah I’m sure about that. Lmao? What you think one bad game is gonna push me off it? Do you take me for a coward? Who else gonna be ahead of Lamar? Captain Covid? Only person close is Kyler Murray.
I'd still say Lamar is no.2 because hes like 80% of his teams total offense.

But the media is gonna force the Matt Stafford narrative this season because the Rams are the NFL's new darling team.

They've been jumping through hoops to attempt to make it seem like anyone other than Brady should be MVP because its so glaringly obvious.

Kyler has already missed time, Dak has missed time and Rodgers has missed time and Brady will probably have like 10 more TDs and 1000 more yards than each of them so none of them will be really close. Stafford will have decent numbers and some stupid random stats that people will point to like Y/A to say hes more deserving than Brady. As if there's anything more impressive than a 44 year old immobile old man destroying people each week with just his arm.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)