NFL Fantasy Football 2020-2021

Status
Not open for further replies.
You've heard of A League, B League, and C League, but have you ever heard of Smogon Fantasy Football D League?????????????

That's right, explodingdaisies, Celticpride and I are looking for 9 more people (12 total) to join us for a new Fantasy Football League.

Leaning towards redraft (not dynasty), snake draft, and PPR, but this is all subject to change depending on what people like.

If you're interested just post in the thread, and I'll like your post if you're in. Once we get another 9, I'll close signups for the league and maybe start a Smogon PM in order to set up the draft and rules.

Happy playing!

League D (Commissioner GreenGogoatttt) FULL

GreenGogoatttt
explodingdaisies
Celticpride
DaAwesomeDude1
WaterBomb
Forrester
London13
biggie
Tol
Del Rio
eaglehawk
Snowflakes
brewfasa
Randombobman

League E (Commissioner Celestial) CLOSED

Celestial
explodingdaisies
cb aaron judge
Bhris Brown
itsjustdrew
Rabia
Luck O' the Irish
QuantumPhysics
Grimm Nightmare
lkapkd1
gg i guess
eaglehawk

Last edited:

Texas Cloverleaf

This user has a custom title
is a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
My standing position with fantasy is that I'm in and back with each league that I'm part of, but that I'm not dedicating anywhere near the kind of effort as I normally would

WaterBomb

Two kids no brane
is a Smogon Discord Contributoris a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
I am not running league A this year, because I am skeptical that the league will finish the season and I just don't have any time with covid going on and my son starting fully remote kindergartenin a week. I'll play in league D if you need people.

I mean the dynasty league is still going lol
however if League B isn't renewing then sign me up for this new thing

Holy shit I am not prepared at all to do an auction league, I was going to suggest dropping kickers and adding points per 1st down if it's already a full PPR

fatty

is a Tiering Contributor
NUPL Champion
if league A or B or whatever I was in before isn’t going, I’m down for D

never done an auction league before but I’m sure I’d figure it out

I mean the dynasty league is still going lol
however if League B isn't renewing then sign me up for this new thing

Holy shit I am not prepared at all to do an auction league, I was going to suggest dropping kickers and adding points per 1st down if it's already a full PPR
if league A or B or whatever I was in before isn’t going, I’m down for D

never done an auction league before but I’m sure I’d figure it out
Doesn't look like the other leagues are going this year to my understanding (although I could be wrong). Just wanna confirm you're in?

In. I'm down for auction.
If any of the two above people opt out, you're in. But since they posted first, I have to see if they want in first (sorry!)

Snowflakes

Dango Dango Daikazoku
is a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
I'm down for any league that's got a spot still outside of dynasty leagues. But auction, ppr or whatever I'm cool with. (Probably too late I imagine)

I'm down for any league that's got a spot still outside of dynasty leagues. But auction, ppr or whatever I'm cool with. (Probably too late I imagine)
See the post above yours. But if people already did aren't opposed to it, I could expand the league to 14 teams and then officially close signups with all four of you guys in

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)