New Tier Name Suggestions

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok so I know I'm not the only one who thinks this but i find PU and the latest mini-tier installment,FU, to be very immature and offensive names. At first they made a couple chuckles a little but now it is flat out unnecessary. Use this thread to post APPROPRIATE possible tier names for PU and FU.

Tier names are always well thought out and have gone through much consideration before being confirmed. There is nothing wrong with these two tier names except your interpretation. Please cease making pointless threads. This and other questions of this nature should be in the SQSA thread.

Tier names are always well thought out and have gone through much consideration before being confirmed. There is nothing wrong with these two tier names except your interpretation. Please cease making pointless threads. This and other questions of this nature should be in the SQSA thread.
We all know what they are implying with these names, if they dont stand for anything then why make them called PU and FU? Clearly not just random grab bag names. Why not make them called ZPOU or XGYIU if they really don't mean anything. This thread does have a point and minimodding is not gonna boost your status.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)