NU NeverUsed Ladder Tour 6 - Playoffs [Won by Xiri]

Oathkeeper

"Wait!" he says, do I look like a waiter?
is a Tutoris a Forum Moderatoris a Community Contributoris a Contributor to Smogonis a Dedicated Tournament Hostis a Social Media Contributor Alumnus

art from Gravity Monkey
Specific Rules:
  • This is a standard SWSH NU tournament.
  • Matches are to be played on PS!, preferably on the smogtours server.
  • All rounds will be a best of three in this single elimination tournament, and you are free to switch teams during your series.
Standard Rules and Clauses:
  • Species Clause: A player cannot have two Pokemon with the same PokeDex number on his team.
  • Sleep Clause: You cannot inflict sleep upon more than one member of the opposing team.
  • Evasion Clause: The moves Double Team and Minimize are banned.
  • OHKO Clause: The moves Horn Drill, Guillotine, Sheer Cold, and Fissure are banned.
  • Endless Battle Clause: Anything capable of intentionally creating an endless battle is banned.
  • Other Smogon tournament rules also apply.

Cycle 1
1. Thiago Nunes (Bye)
2. Elias PSY (Bye)
3. Test Techles
4. Togkey
5. Raichy
6. ProDigeZz

Cycle 2
1. Laroxyl (Bye)
2. Turtledoggo21 (Bye)
3. GW
4. S1nn0hC0nfirm3d
5. Realistic Waters
6. Luck O' the Irish

Cycle 3
1. Xiri (Bye)
2. OnArceus (Bye)
3. Maple
4. Quartosa
5. SpacialRendevous
6. Drud

Cycle 4
1. zben (Bye)
2. Sabella (Bye)
3. Ktütverde
4. robjr
5. TheFranklin
6. Crow Music

We will be using a seeding system based on Elo this time around. If two players have the same Elo, the person with the higher GXE wins that seed tiebreaker. Seeds 1-8 are the people with first round byes while seeds 9-24 are the other people who qualified. Seed #9 will play #24 and so on.

Round 1

Byes: Laroxyl, Thiago Nunes, Elias PSY, Turtledoggo21, Xiri, OnArceus, zben, Sabella

(9) Test Techles vs Crow Music (24)
(10) Togkey vs Drud (23)
(11) Raichy vs TheFranklin (22)
(12) GW vs robjr (21)
(13) ProDigeZz vs SpacialRendevous (20)
(14) S1nn0hC0nfirm3d vs Quartosa (19)
(15) Maple vs Luck O' the Irish (18)
(16) Realistic Waters vs Ktütverde (17)

REPLAYS ARE MANDATORY!!!
DEADLINE IS SUNDAY JUNE 20TH AT 11:59PM GMT-5

Last edited:
glhf friends
(9) Test Techles vs Crow Music (24): 2-0 to Test Techies, he seems to be quite confident
(10) Togkey vs Drud (23): 2-0 probably will use something creative that nabs both wins
(11) Raichy vs TheFranklin: 2-1
(12) GW vs robjr (21) 2-1 GW. Just don't use some lame team with a giant hole lol
(13) ProDigeZz vs SpacialRendevous (20): 0-2 Spacial is a good player :D
(14) S1nn0hC0nfirm3d vs Quartosa (19) 2-0 Ho3n will probably snap this up in 2 quick games but I hope he doesn't get ct'd
(15) Maple vs Luck O' the Irish (18) 1-2 Long time NU player who is consistent
(16) Realistic Waters vs Ktütverde (17): 0-2 this guy is the GOAT

Raichy :yei:, let's go brother:psysad:.

1. Test Techles vs Crow Music : I don't know to "Test Techles". But I've played with Crow Music, and I think it can win.
Resultado: 2-1.
2. Togkey vs Drud : I think that my brother "Togkey" win to "Drud".
Resultado: 2-0. (Pd: I'm Tin)
3. Raichy vs TheFranklin : The battle is interesting but i believe that "Raichy" win.
4. GW vs robjr : Really for me it is the most interesting duel of this first round. They are both really very good, but I think this duel goes to "GW".
5. ProDigeZz vs SpacialRendevous : I don't know either of them, but I bet 2-0 on SpacialRendevous.
Resultado: 2-0.
6. S1nn0hC0nfirm3d vs Quartosa : The king S1nn0hC0nfirm3d win to Quartosa.
Resultado: 2-0.
7. Maple vs Luck O' the Irish : I never saw either of them play, but surely Maple wins.
8. Realistic Waters vs Ktütverde : Lord Ktütverde is a beast. I have played with "Realistic Waters" and their teams are sexy. But this duel is won by Ktütverde.
Resultado: 2-0. (Pd: Sorry bro :c)

Sabella

formerly Booty
is a Tournament Directoris a Forum Moderatoris a Tiering Contributoris a Past WCoP Champion
(9) Test Techles vs Crow Music (24) - Young Lilo ftw. I faced both of them before and Test has been better
(10) Togkey vs Drud (23) - Idk i feel like both of the dudes are on the same playing level so it just comes down to teams
(11) Raichy vs TheFranklin - i dont know the franklin so raichy
(12) GW vs robjr (21) - I think even tho GW is a mainer rob is just better and if he has solid teams will win
(13) ProDigeZz vs SpacialRendevous (20) - dont know either of these players
(14) S1nn0hC0nfirm3d vs Quartosa (19) - He just won NU open so i guess he should win.
(15) Maple vs Luck O' the Irish (18) - I want Dugza to win but his opponent is NU main so im not sure who takes it
(16) Realistic Waters vs Ktütverde (17): Ktut has been on a hot streak recently so my bets on him. I only played waters on ladder and if thats what i base his play on i think Ktut will win. I do think waters can pull a win however if he can beat ktut in the builder.

Aawin

I SEE THE REAL CLEAR, WOODGRAIN CARTIER
is a Forum Moderatoris a Community Contributor
NUPL Champion
Predicts:
(9) Test Techles vs Crow Music (24)- Lilo is a really solid player and def has the edge here
(10) Togkey vs Drud (24) - Togkey is emerging as a really good player, Drud has also proven to be good in this gen, close series but I have Tog winning 2-1
(11) Raichy vs TheFranklin- same as sabella p much
(12) GW vs robjr (21)- GW has been shitting the bed in nupl and has made me question his ability, robjr is better overall but I could see GW turning on the burners. 1-1 into g3 with the third one being relatively close (2-0 win in either favor)
(13) ProDigeZz vs SpacialRendevous (20)- don't really know ProDige, but Spacial has returned to NU, and is on a comeback arc. Did well in NU snake iinm and has shown to be a contender in unfavorable matchups
(14) S1nn0hC0nfirm3d vs Quatorsa (19)- He just won NU open, went 5-2 in NUPL this yr, and is overall a very solid player who does well under pressure. Should be a 2-0 sweep
(15) Maple vs Luck O' the Irish (18)- Irish has proven time and time again to be a solid vet in NU, pretty sure as a mainer he has the upper hand. Depending on how much he cares to win the tour / scheduling with IRL stuff, I could see Maple winning
(16) Realistic Waters vs Ktütverde (17)- This is probably going to be the best series overall. RW is a good player, but Ktut has had quite the streak of impressive performances in this tour. Same with the GW vs Robjr series, I can see this going to a close game 3. Going to come down to the finer details of prep imo

Oathkeeper

"Wait!" he says, do I look like a waiter?
is a Tutoris a Forum Moderatoris a Community Contributoris a Contributor to Smogonis a Dedicated Tournament Hostis a Social Media Contributor Alumnus
Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)