Naive Flawless Shiny Froakie [COMPLETE]

Status
Not open for further replies.
deposited a level 41 male Mantyke with the message "ShinyShuppet1". IGN is Riley. Thanks a lot!

EDIT: Sniped. depsoited a lvl 7 female Whismur instead. same message.

Last edited:
Deposited a lvl 4 male Pansear, IGN: Palkia, Message: shinyshuppet1.
sorry, but i cant put up a Luvdisk or Wimser because Im SR Cresselia

Finally got home, and I'm not re-posting a pokemon (hoping it wont get sniped again)

Deposited: lv13 Male Taillow in a pokeball
IGN: Fiat

:)

Would you like us to redeposit pokemon or you aren't doing any more or something?
Deposit something else, go catch a different whismur/luvdisc. If this keeps failing I'm gonna have to add FCs instead, and make a silly contest or W/E and pick 10 winners. (just to make my life easier ._. )

Fiat500 Depositing the same and asking for the same gets it sniped easily, I think I have your FC though so I'll ask for the trade if I see you on.

Edit: welp, I found none, except someone's but they are asking for female froakie... add my FC now guys.

Last edited:
Note: Well, whoops! I forgot to actually hit "post reply"! Sorry! I hope I barely made it!

No prob, Shup! I love The way you run your (amazing) giveaways and want to keep things organized. On to my poke, I will give you majestic eggling for frog! Level 1 female togepi (enjoy the rare gender ratio poke!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)