My fakedex, with over 120 pokemon =o

dude that's...amazing

not only the actual drawings themselves but that you actually WENT THROUGH with what many have tried to do before...and the planning and the concepts and all that. you must have had HUGE dedication because i myself would never be able to finish up on this.

my hat goes off to you, this was an immense project and came out a huge work of art.

wow 3 months of work...it was worth it...you are an amazing artist, my favorite is the last evolution of the fire baby (#499 i think), but they all are outstanding, really, good work.

I think im going to do a FakeDex now, you just inspired me.

I have to go visit the dentist now because my jaw hit the ground and I lost a tooth. These drawings are that fucking good. You need an artist badge just for this.
I remember making my own set of Pokes when I was ten, they were definitely not as good as this. You need to e-mail these things to Nintendo/GameFreak. I'm dead serious. They could learn something from you.

This is exetremely excellent work you've done, in fact my sister saw this and wanted to do her own fakedex

These are just pure amazing. I wonder what the info (stats, moves) would be though.......................

As soon as i finished posting my other comment I went to see if I was able to come up with any new pokemon using my imagination, but i failed. I just want to know where you get your inspiration from, like from friends, family, real artists, or something else???

And do you mind if I use some pictures to come up with my own? I will give credit to you for letting me use the pictures as inspiration.

Hi....

I'm a fanfic writer, and I'm mightly impressed by these works. Could I get your permission to use them---with credit of course---in my stories?

so...cool...makes..me..want..to..draw...don't..have...camera...=(

I'm also a fanfic writer,and would LOVE to use some of these?I'm also pretty good at making growth curves,base stats,and all that.I never make something too strong,unless its some sort of ubers.Also is Delxie the base 100 pokemon?Looks somewhat of a Celebi evo.

Prodisc is absolutely Godly!
And Bandive is indescribeable!
I commend you. You have an insane imagination!

Those are really good, ten times better than my own pokes that I draw. You're super talented, it's a shame you don't work for The Pokemon Company, I'd love to use a lot of your guys in a new game.

Also, a water and fighting starter, I wanted to do that for my own fakedex, but I couldn't think of a way it would work.

Holy shit...This stuff is godly. You have amazing creativity in these. Your legendaries, pre-evos, and evos are all awesome. I wish some of those were real, since most of those evos are ones that are needed :P

Whoa this thread is on the brink of extinction but your pokes are way to jaw-dropping to let that happen. :D

Am I right when I assume 609-615 are the legends?

Do I see Houndoom Evo?!

I almost feel like trying to make sprites out of these...

These are incredible. Most of them seem too good to actually become Pokemon these days.

I wish you had done a Pinsir evolution though, I've always wanted him to surpass Hera.

Bologo

Have fun with birds and bees.
is a Contributor Alumnus
Heh, I rather like these...but one thing. Did Farfetch'd spill ink on you're clothes too? :P It wants to grow!

Sorry for bumping,but these are just so crapping awesome.I could make some nice base stats for them.=D

Is it me,or does Quintlias look like a godly sweeper? I'm going to go draw!Crap,I have to go to sleep.D:
}=

Wow, I just looked through all of these, and your work is AMAZING! Lots of creative ideas and awesome drawings. I think the evos and pre-evos of other Pokemon are great designs. To be honest, these Fakemon remind me of when I first got into Pokemon - they give that sense of curiosity and adventure. I would love to play a Pokemon game with these creatures in it!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)