My deviantart gallery!

I figured now since I'm trying to become a "functioning" member of the smogon community, I should show some of my work to the artists of this community to hopefully blend in...

http://haruki-jitsunin.deviantart.com/

Some notable pieces in my gallery include:
Dilapidation
Tats
Ink

I really appreciate all comments and criticism you all have for me!

@scampy Thank you very much,that is one thing that I was aiming for in that piece to make it seem lonely, desolate... I'm glad you read it that way...

@nack
Those are the places I love to see the most, seriously, that second one just inspired me. I want to create more art right now... Like I'm most inspired by that type of architecture, it is amazing to me.

I really like ink, except for one thing.

It looks like he has saggy man boobies, and it's a shame because I overwise love the picture.

Could you post Crucify and the hero one here? I can't see them on your account.

The 'Baby Has a Little Gas' one is just so...wrong, but it's great all the same. You are seriously talented. Maybe a few drawings of Pokemon for this thread? Just a suggestion.

I really like ink, except for one thing.

It looks like he has saggy man boobies, and it's a shame because I overwise love the picture.

Could you post Crucify and the hero one here? I can't see them on your account.
XD actually both of those contain some artistic nudity in them and I'm not sure if it'd be against the forum rules to post them here... :S

That, and crucify has some violent imagery, too...

@seargeant chili
I suppose I could do a few pokemon images... any suggestions (I'm of course going to to at least one of my favorites, but do you all have any you want to see?)

@melon I would post them here, but last time I hosted them on photobucket, they were removed for inappropriate imagery...

Rocket Grunt

✁ - - - - - - - - - -
is a Top Artist Alumnus
Dude, the Thief and Shay are awesome. I really like how they have these wide-set hips and tiny feet, it gives them a really interesting body silhouette. The pose on the tribal tattoo'd guy is great, too. I always have a lot of trouble with people in crazy poses like that, but you nailed it and also played around with foreshortening and like, bends on the surface of his skin with those tattoos. Really cool stuff, bro. The Ruins drawing is great, looks like concept art for the next Shadow of the Colossus, haha.

@Rocket Grunt
XD thank you very much... with shay and thief I was trying to come up with an anatomical standard for myself... so I was trying a few different proportions... they actually look much better in the pencilwork, but I hadn't a scanner, so I just redrew them on the computer... the proportions changed slightly...

You wouldn't happen to be influenced by the .hack games, would you?
No actually, but I could see how you'd think so. Those characters (thief and shay) were designs for a friend and he wanted a "runepunk" style... those runes just happen to resemble the .hack runes...

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)