My awesome doubles team

Introduction:
This is my 3rd RMT. I created this team when I heard of the Justified+Beat Up strategy.
My Pokemon
Umbreon @ Leftovers
Ability: Synchronize
Shiny: Yes
EVs: 252 SDef / 252 HP / 4 Atk
Careful Nature
- Curse
- Payback
- Baton Pass
- Helping Hand

Curse+Payback is a good strategy. You'll get higher attack, and lower speed: making you more likely to go last. Helping Hand is just there for the extra power. Baton pass is for passing the higher attack and defense, but the reciever won't appreciate the lowered speed.

Azelf @ Choice Band
Ability: Levitate
EVs: 252 Spd / 252 Atk / 4 SAtk
Hasty Nature
- Explosion
- Zen Headbutt
- Trick
- Mud-Slap

This is pretty self-explanatory: Blow up, and anything that won't blow up, hit it with Zen Headbutt. You can also spam Mud-Slap until you've minimized the opponent's accuracy.

Trevenant @ Liechi Berry
Ability: Harvest
EVs: 252 Atk / 252 HP / 4 SDef
Adamant Nature
- Sunny Day
- Forest's Curse
- Poison Jab
- Phantom Force

To be honest, Trevenant doesn't do much for my team. Forest's Curse is nice, since you give the opponent a lot of weaknesses. That's also why he gets Poison Jab. He can use Forest's Curse against a pokemon, then attack with a (usually) super-effective Poison Jab. Sunny Day+ Harvest+ Liechi Berry is good also, as it continuously gives him an attack boost.

Smeargle @ Leftovers
Ability: Own Tempo
EVs: 252 Spd / 252 HP / 4 SDef
Timid Nature
- Spore
- Tail Glow
- Baton Pass
- Dragon Dance

Here is my second Baton Passer, with Spore to let him continuously boost, then pass. Tail Glow and DD give you +3 special attack and +1 attack and speed.

Cottonee @ Eviolite
Ability: Infiltrator
EVs: 252 Def / 252 HP / 4 Spd
Lax Nature
- Beat Up
- Helping Hand
- Giga Drain
- Tailwind

I've seen Whimsicott using Beat Up in the Justified+Beat Up strategy, but I like Cottone better: It can use Eviolite and has lower attack. Infiltrator is to hit through Protect: A key move in doubles.

Lucario @ Lucarionite
Ability: Justified
EVs: 252 Spd / 252 Atk / 4 SDef
Jolly Nature
- Rock Slide
- Close Combat
- Ice Punch
- Protect

This is my sweeper in the Justified+ Beat Up strategy. Lucario uses protect, gets hit by Cottonee, gets it's attack multiplied by 4, mega evolves, then destroys everything.

Last edited:
You need to make the descriptions at least 3 lines long, also use standard black for color.
We can't rate a team on that state.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)