Status
Not open for further replies.

Kinzo

formerly Kinzo Ketchum
Hosted by Kinzo and GeniusFromHoenn , Approved by Rage
WELCOME TO MSPL!
MSPL_I_Logo.png

Art By Bka Onon
Hello everyone! Welcome to Mystic Society Premiere League! This is a team tournament born through the interest of the people of the discord server The Mystic Society. An auction will be held in a private room for the draft of players.It will have 6-8 teams(depending on sign-ups), each having 6-8 players (depending on sign-ups) with 2-4 subs (minimum-2, maximum-4). It will follow the round-robin format into playoffs like most team tournaments. 4 out of all teams will qualify for players on a differential system and finally face off each other for the crown in playoffs.

The formats will be as follows:
  • SV OU
  • SV SLAM BO3 (UU,RU,NU)
  • ND OU
  • ND SLAM BO3 (UU,RU,NU)
  • SV RANDOM BATTLES BO3
  • SV 1V1 BO5
  • OLD GEN OU BO3 (Fairy generations)
  • SV UBERS
Format of a signup post
Manager name:
Assistant Manager name:
Team name:
List of accomplishments:
Why would you make a good manager?:
(Co managers need to react to the post as sign of confirmation)

DEADLINE FOR SIGN-UPS IS 10:30 PM GMT+5.5 24TH MARCH!

Last edited:
Manager Name:- MK
Assistant Manager:- Spcplayzz
Team Name:- Lordly Lugias
List of acheivements:- HGPL-1 Winner with tatsugiris, previous cycle champion in Tours plaza
List of acheivements(spc) :- runners in doubles world cup representing India, runner up in HGPL-I and HGPL-II, top 10 annual points leaderboard last year in tours plaza
Why would i make a good manager :- i co-managed tasty tatsugiris with shortie in HGPL-III. this is my first stint as full fledged manager but i'm gonna give everything in it and gonna be very active. Spcplayzz has managed Celestic charizards and Amoonguss Imposters in HGPL- II and HGPL-III. He has a lot of experience in managing.

Last edited:

s7a

they’re just folds in her dress
is a Tiering Contributor
Manager name: s7a
Assistant Manager name: Ciro napoli
Team name: Esburrado Espeons
List of accomplishments: I won the last edition of Teamballo as a manager pairing up with paolode99. Ciro Napoli is a semifinalist in the last OST and a runner-up in Spanish Premier League with mind-boggling scores and lord plays.
Why would you make a good manager?: I have extensive experience managing, with great knowledge of SV OU, ND OU and ND Lower Tiers. Ciro Napoli is one of the greatest players of Random Battle to ever grace the site and will help with openings, other than powering up our SV OU and Ubers game massively. We plan to be competitive in every tier and create a fun environment for our players.

Ciro napoli

Soooooos
is a Tiering Contributor
Manager name: s7a
Assistant Manager name: Ciro napoli
Team name: Esburrado Espeons
List of accomplishments: I won the last edition of Teamballo as a manager pairing up with paolode99. Ciro Napoli is a semifinalist in the last OST and a runner-up in Spanish Premier League with mind-boggling scores and lord plays.
Why would you make a good manager?: I have extensive experience managing, with great knowledge of SV OU, ND OU and ND Lower Tiers. Ciro Napoli is one of the greatest players of Random Battle to ever grace the site and will help with openings, other than powering up our SV OU and Ubers game massively. We plan to be competitive in every tier and create a fun environment for our players.
Confirming

Manager Name: vndrevc
Assistant Manager: havocknight
Team Name: Sparkling Primarinas
Why would i make a good manager: im starting my managing career on smogon and don't have a lot of accomplishments besides making semifinals of last LCWC. though, i won an EvoPL (biggest teamtour of any brazilian forum) as manager last year and want to do it again with havocknight. ill do my best to make a good draft and help the team

Why would i make a good manager: im starting my managing career on smogon and don't have a lot of accomplishments besides making semifinals of last LCWC. though, i won an EvoPL (biggest teamtour of any brazilian forum) as manager last year and want to do it again with havocknight. ill do my best to make a good draft and help the team
confirming. We'll do our best!

hi sry but this isn't the thread please sign-up in here https://www.smogon.com/forums/threads/mspl-manager-sign-ups.3738955/

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)