Mouth cankersore refuses to go away and every time I shift or move even slightly it starts hurting evenmore I'm using moutwash but it wont go away jst

awyp

'Alexa play Ladyfingers by Herb Alpert'
is a Forum Moderatoris a Tiering Contributoris a Top Tutor Alumnusis a Top Team Rater Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnus
RMT Leader
find someone to prescribe you triamcinolone acetonide (this is not medical advice)

I used to get them a decent amount, but when I stopped eating 2+ oranges per day (they are cheap n delicious) I stopped getting them

correlation doesn’t mean causation but I’ve been scared to ramp my citrus consumption back up for fear of canker sores
you can keep eating oranges as long as you also eat/drink something with a high ph value to balance it out. also keep hydrated.

i get them frequently from stress - i recommend putting a layer of table salt on your finger and holding it against the sore until it goes numb

fair warning; this hurts like a MOTHER, but you need to consistently do it so that the white layer over the sore is dissolved by the salt, and it heals much faster that way (though YMMV!)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)