Mono Tournament II - Round 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mr.E

unban me from Discord
is a Two-Time Past SPL Champion
FUCK when the hell did I end up missing sign-ups for this tourney anyway. :pirate: You were supposed to tell me when you were starting it, Earthworm. :((((((((

The deadline's approaching fast. If you haven't completed your match then please post why it isn't done and what you have done to make sure it gets completed before the deadline.

Dave

formerly Stone Cold
is a Tournament Directoris a Forum Moderatoris a Top Tutor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnusis a Past SCL Championis a Five-Time Past WCoP Champion
I am unable to battle. Won't be on much due to me breaking my wrist and i am yet to have a new team built, ergo i am letting my opponent advance. Sorry EW:(

Won against sage abdul, but he had arguably the the worst mono type out there, so it is hard to call it a "fair" game but he almost had me at the end so gg and tfp.

DarkLucario

Kämpfe für deinen Traum
is a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnusis the Smogon Tour Season 8 Championis a Past SPL Champion
Won against Crossfire in a good game.
One of my Pokemon could Ohko his whole team due to superior typing =/

Me and HSA have been trying. I missed the first time we set up and then he missed the second.

Looking at his profile, he hasn't been around for days now.

trying to get this done with phyres

i've Vmed him a couple times and he responds with when he can battle, but its hard because we have difficult schedules to work around

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)