SM OU MegaZard X team (my second Team)

I have been searching for long time to make this team based on Mega Charizard X, yes it is one my favorite mega.

Mega Charizard X @ Charizardite X
Ability:Though Claws
Ev:252Atk/4Def/252Spe
Nature:Jolly
- Dragon Dance
- Dragon Claw
- Flare Blitz
- Roost

I chose this mega evolution is one of my favorite mega, who is a good sweeper with this acces to Dragon Dance.After the set up its Flare Blitz is really monstrous, for damage recoils i chose Roost for recover the HP, and Dragon Claw is nice STAB i wanted to take the other option Outrage but the confused come in.

Tapu Fini @ Leftovers
Ability:Misty Surge
Ev:248HP/188Def/16SpD/56Spe
Nature: Calm
- Nature's Madness
- Moonblast
- Defog
- Taunt

Good Tapu Fini is one of my Defoger who can remove the hazard like Stealh Rock, Spike, Toxic Spike,...
Especially it allows not to bring Ash-Greninja,Taunt allows to Taunted Chansey in case of Toxic or to Recover is HP with Soft-Boiled.Nature's Madness can to put towards 50% from HP and to complete with Moonblast that touches Dragon-Type, Dark-Type, and Fighting Type.

Landorus-T @ Rocky Helmet
Ability:Intimidate
Ev:252HP/216Def/24SpD/16Spe
Nature:Impish
Iv:30Atk/30Def
- Stealth Rock
- Earthquake
- Hidden Power [Ice]
- U-turn

As a Sthealt Rock i chose Landorus-T thank to this very great versatility.U-turn allows to switch once the Stealth Rock is posed.Hidden Power Ice can surprise the Dragon Type like Dragonite, and Salamence who have this double weakness.Earthquake this general STAB wich give max damage pay attention to the Flying-Type they are immune.

Celesteela @ Flynium Z
Ability: Beast Boost
Ev:4Def/252SpA/252Spe
Nature:Modest
- Autotomize
- Air Slash
- Fire Blast
- Giga Drain

Thanks to Beast boost Celesteela can win a boost in Sp.At, in addition with Flynium Z (Supersonic Skystrike) allows to hit big damage. Air Slash allows flinch and come on Mega Venusaur or Tangrowth.Giga Drain give back more or less correct HP, and Fire Blast allows OHKOing Ferrothorn or Mega Scizor after the set up of Autotomize.

Chansey @ Eviolite
Ability: Nature Cure
Ev:248HP/252Def/8SpD
Nature:Bold
- Seismic Toss
- Toxic
- Heal Bell
- Soft-Boiled

Chansey this Wall of Cancer that I chose to soingner the support of status with Heal Bell, and it can self-regenerate with Soft-Boiled.Toxic allows to poison little by little the pokémon opponent except the Steel-Type which are Immune. Always pay attention to the user of Taunt like Weavile, Gengar, ... because Seismic Toss is the only attack that can touch except the Ghost-Type.

Kyurem-B @ Life Orb
Ability:Teravolt
Ev:4Atk/252SpA/252Spe
Nature:Naive
Iv:30Atk/30SpA/30Spe
- Ice Beam
- Fusion Bolt
- Hidden Power [Fire]
- Earth Power

The ability Teravolt allows to ingnorore completely like Lighting Rod from an Electrick-Type or Disguse of Mimikyu, Ice Beam great STAB for counter Zapdos and well of this to get rid. With Earth Power it allows to counter Heantran, and Magnezone in case of switch in anticipation. Why did I choose HP Fire at the Draco Meteore locations on Kyurem-B because Draco Meteore reduces the damage -2 off that HP fire easily Ferrothorn.

In short I hope that you will like it try to do my best possible because if there is something hesitate as always. ;)
Charizard-Mega-X (M) @ Charizardite X
Ability: Tough Claws
EVs: 252 Atk / 4 Def / 252 Spe
Jolly Nature
- Dragon Dance
- Dragon Claw
- Flare Blitz
- Roost

Tapu Fini @ Leftovers
Ability: Misty Surge
EVs: 248 HP / 188 Def / 16 SpD / 56 Spe
Calm Nature
IVs: 0 Atk
- Nature's Madness
- Moonblast
- Defog
- Taunt

Landorus-Therian @ Rocky Helmet
Ability: Intimidate
EVs: 252 HP / 216 Def / 24 SpD / 16 Spe
Impish Nature
- Stealth Rock
- Earthquake
- Hidden Power [Ice]
- U-turn

Celesteela @ Flyinium Z
Ability: Beast Boost
EVs: 4 Def / 252 SpA / 252 Spe
Modest Nature
- Autotomize
- Air Slash
- Fire Blast
- Giga Drain

Chansey @ Eviolite
Ability: Natural Cure
EVs: 248 HP / 252 Def / 8 SpD
Bold Nature
- Seismic Toss
- Toxic
- Heal Bell
- Soft-Boiled

Kyurem-Black @ Life Orb
Ability: Teravolt
EVs: 4 Atk / 252 SpA / 252 Spe
Naive Nature
- Ice Beam
- Fusion Bolt
- Hidden Power [Fire]
- Earth Power

Last edited:
Scald on Fini is not good as it's Terrain can burn a grounded opponent , yiu can switch it with Nature Madness or Surf/Muddy water if you want a Water STAB.

Your team has gotten some serious weakness to both Sun and Rain teams. Swampert should be able to do a pretty clean trainwreck over your entire team with minimum effort, and with some basic support Fini should be unable to check it properly. Not that it would be able to stand before Swampert for more than three turns anyways.

Since Charizard X already counters Zapdos properly enough (Zapdos is even considered setup fodder for Zard X), Keldeo would be overall better than Kyurem as your wallbreaker, specially because it makes rain work on its own favor while also effectively checking Landorus, Heatran and Magnezone.

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)