SM OU Mega Scizor Balanced Team

Hey guys, Im going to have you guys rmt this super-new team I built. Criticizing, comments, and recommendations are appreciated!

Cadmus (Scizor-Mega) @ Scizorite
Ability: Light Metal
EVs: 248 HP / 44 Atk / 16 Def / 200 SpD
Impish Nature
- Bullet Punch
- U-turn
- Swords Dance
- Roost

Up first is my mega, Mega Scizor. Mega Scizor has been my favorite mega and will continue to be. The EVs invested are to make it able to withstand many hits and to dish out damage as well. Bullet Punch is priority and Scizor's main STAB move on this moveset. U-Turn is for switching out when necessary and to deal damage when doing so. Swords Dance is to boost Scizor's attck to insane levels. Roost is a form of recovery mega scizor needs to have to maintain the momentum.

Kileua (Heatran) (M) @ Grassium Z
Ability: Flash Fire
EVs: 4 Def / 252 SpA / 252 Spe
Modest Nature
IVs: 0 Atk
- Magma Storm
- Solar Beam
- Stealth Rock
- Earth Power

Next is heatran. The reason I chose heatran is because heatran and scizor have excellent synergy. Swap mega scizor out for heatran when a flamethrower is coming and Boom, heatran's special attack gets raised. This EV set was given to heatran specifically for setting up SR and switching out. Magma Storm is heatran's strongest stab. Grassium-Z Solar Beam( Bloom Doom) is for suprising water types who think they can destroy heatran. Earth Power is for coverage. Modest nature for maximum power.

Aquarius (Mantine) (F) @ Leftovers
Ability: Water Absorb
EVs: 252 HP / 240 Def / 16 SpD
Calm Nature
- Scald
- Air Slash
- Roost
- Defog

Next is Mantine. Mantine is my specially defense wall. Water Absorb comes in handy when I switch out heatran for mantine. This EV set maximizes mantine's longetivity and allows it to tank hits like a champ. Scald is primary attack and STAB. Air Slash is secondary attack and STAB. Roost is for recovering lost HP and Defog is for getting rid of all that disgusting stealth rock.

Garchomp @ Life Orb
Ability: Rough Skin
EVs: 252 Atk / 4 SpD / 252 Spe
Jolly Nature
- Earthquake
- Outrage
- Fire Fang
- Swords Dance

My standard since gen 4, Garchomp. Garchomp is my main sweeper so EVs invested into attack and speed. Jolly nature to outrun key threats (insert Salamence here). Life Orb is given to basically tear up everything in Garchomp's path. Earthquake is devastating to those that don't resist it. Outrage=a OHKO with life orb unless you have a sash or ability sturdy. Fire Fang is to cover steels that annoy garchomp. Swords Dance is to boost that attack stat up high.

Hera (Tapu Lele) @ Choice Scarf
Ability: Psychic Surge
EVs: 252 SpA / 4 SpD / 252 Spe
Modest Nature
- Psyshock
- Moonblast
- Focus Blast
- HP-Fire

Tapu Lele is my special sweeper. This EV set is to maximize her special attack and speed. Modest nature to improve special attack. Psyshock is to hit special defenders. Moonblast is lele's strongest fairy move. Focus Blast is to hit steels. HP Fire does the same thing but its more accurate than FB. Choice scarf is to make sure tapu lele is fast enough to outrun key threats.

Celesteela @ Leftovers
Ability: Beast Boost
EVs: 252 HP / 252 Def / 4 SpD
Calm Nature
- Leech Seed
- Protect
- Toxic
- Heavy Slam

Celesteela has gone from an annoying enemy into an asset. Celesteela is my physical wall designed to switch into physical attacks. This EV set is to make sure celesteela stays in the field for as long as possible. Leech Seed and Toxic annoy the living lights out of some people to the point where they rage quit. Protect is a basically a free turn for absorbing the opponent's health with leech seed. Heavy slam is for KOing weakened opponents.

So this is it guys, my Sun/Moon Mega Scizor Balanced team. Please Comment/Criticize/Recommend.

Heatran max speed does not use hardly anyone now using Modest or Quiet with 72 in spe to overcome Marowak-Alola max spe.

Heatran @ Grassium Z
Ability: Flash Fire
EVs: 184 HP / 252 SpA / 72 Spe
Modest Nature
IVs: 0 ATK
- Magma Storm
- Earth Power
- Solar Beam
- Hidden Power [Electric] / Hidden Power [Ice] / Stealth Rock / Taunt

Hidden Power [Electric] it helps you against Mantine Pelipper and also can hurt if you hit the swich opponent Gyarados, Hp Ice to hit Landarus, Garchomp

Mantine + Celeestela go under you electro types Garchomp especially if you tack, the set most widely used of Cele and the special advocate to cash well psycho shots Lele and M Alakazam

Mantine @ Leftovers
Ability: Swift Swim
EVs: 248 HP / 252 Def / 8 SPD
Bold Nature
IVs: 0 ATK
- Scald
- Haze / Toxic
- Roost
- Defog

Haze allows you not to get plowed by the upper power, Toxic vs walls or other Mantine opponents

For Tapu lele Hp fire or uses Focus Blast not entarmbe, instead of Focus Blast can put Thunderbolt or Shadow Ball

Celesteela @ Leftovers
Ability: Beast Boost
EVs: 248 HP / 8 Def / 252 SPD
Sassy Nature
- Heavy Slam
- Flamethrower
- Leech Seed
- Protect

Nature stones to avoid weakening Flamethrower

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)