ORAS OU Mega Gardevoir Team

Hey there guys
(Sorry if my english is bad,i'm not too good speaking english)
I've created a team around Mega Gardevoir,a strong special wallbreaker that i like much,i already battle many times with this team,and i win the most,but i feel that my team can works better,so i decided to ask for help in the smogon forums.

The Team

Pokémons

Gardevoir-Mega @ Gardevoirite
Ability: Trace
EVs: 252 SpA / 252 Spe
Modest Nature
IVs: 0 Atk
- Hyper Voice
- Psyshock
- Focus Blast
- Will-O-Wisp
Thought: As a powerfull special wallbreaker,and principally why i love Gardevoir a lot,she is the Pokémon that i choose to create a team around,covering your weaknesses,and enjoying as the maximum as possible of your Wallbreaking potential.
EVs,Ability and Item: With the biggest SpA in OU,252 SpA and Modest nature are used to Mega Gardevoir hit with an absurd level of damage,and 252 Speed are used to outspeed any Pokémon that Mega Gardevoir can.
Learnset: Hyper Voice is your main STAB attack,how we can see,Pixilate and the STAB,further increase the power of Mega Gardevoir,what was already an absurd becomes even greater,Hyper Voice can hit extremely hard any Pokémon that takes neutral and super effectively damage,Psyshock make Gardevoir to hit big Special Walls,and hit super effectively Poison Pokémon,that resists Hyper Voice,Focus Blast can and 2HKO any Steel type pokémon,also OHKOing Pokémon with the combination of Dark and/or Rock,and/or Steel,such as Bisharp,for last,Will-O-Wisp is used against Steel type Pokémon in switch,when going be switched against Mega Gardevoir.

Garchomp @ Rocky Helmet
Ability: Rough Skin
EVs: 240 HP / 176 Def / 92 Spe
Impish Nature
- Stealth Rock
- Earthquake
- Dragon Tail
- Fire Blast
Thought: First of all,i noticed the first weakness of Gardevoir: Your defense. Thinking about that,i resolved to place a pokémon that can wall the most of Physical Attackers in OU,also having a good damage,so i place Garchomp.
EVs,Ability and Item : 240 HP and 176 Def,comibing with Impish Nature are used to Garchomp tank the maximum as possible,and 92 Speed are used to outspeed some of entry pokémons,and some of slow pokémons. Rough Skin + Rocky Helmet can form an extremely powerful core,that make any pokémon that make contact with Garchomp take 28% of your HP.
Learnset: Stealth Rock is a good entry hazard,that can help my team to OHKO a lot of Pokémon,Earthquake is a powerful STAB move,also the same for Dragon Tail,but with a bonus: Dragon Tail can make any Pokémon to switch,making it to take Stealth Rock damage,weakening a good part of enemy's team,Fire Blast can OHKO (or 2HKO) many ice and grass pokémon.

Dragonite @ Choice Band
Ability: Multiscale
EVs: 252 Atk / 4 Def / 252 Spe
Adamant Nature
- Outrage
- Extreme Speed
- Earthquake
- Fire Punch

Thought: After the cover of Gardevoir defense,i'm was wanting a good Physical Sweeper,with a big potencial of OHKO any pokémon without a good defense,exploring Gardevoir Wallbreaking potential,and also,a pokémon that can resist to an OHKO,making it capable to be switched from Mega Gardevoir,so an obviously pokémon to it is... Dragonite.
EVs,Ability and Item: 252 Atk,combining with Choice Band and an Adamant nature,are used to make Dragonite hit the maximum as possible,and the 252 Speed are used to Dragonite be much fast,the Multiscale ability do to Dragonite easy resist an OHKO.
Learnset: Outrage its a extremely powerful attack,with a 120 base power,combining with 604 ATK (252 ATK EVs + Choice Band + Adamant Nature) and the STAB,Outrage can OHKO or 2HKO even pokémon that should wall it,such as Maximum Defense Slowbro,Exterme Speed is a good and powerful priority move,that i can use to revenge kill some pokémon,Earthquake can powerful hit super effectively many pokémon that can resist to Outrage, especially Heatran,also with your powerful base power,Earthquake can be used to a neutral attack while battling with some Pokémon,and Fire Punch can be used to hit 4x damage taken Pokémon,such as Scizor and Ferrothorn.

Gengar @ Life Orb
Ability: Levitate
EVs: 252 SpA / 4 SpD / 252 Spe
Timid Nature
IVs: 0 Atk
- Shadow Ball
- Sludge Bomb
- Focus Blast
- Taunt

Thought: Placing Garchomp and Dragonite in my team,i see a thing,my team was too weak against Fairy Pokémon,and my team already have a good physical sweeper,but don't have a good special sweeper,so i found Gengar,a extremely extremely powerful special sweper with a good of wallbreaking potential with Sludge Bomb (30% to poison lol) + Taunt,that also can check and counter many Fairy-types in the game.
EVs,Ability and Item: 252 SpA + Life Orb are used to Gengar hit the maximum as possible,and 252 Speed + Timid Nature are used to Gengar be the more fast as possible,Levitate ability is the only option.
Learnset: Shadow Ball is your main STAB attack,essencially to Gengar,i preffer Sludge Bomb instead of Sludge Wave because have 30% of poison chance,helping to kill some Special Walls (and the difference of base power is only 5),Focus Blast is used to hit Steel and Normal types,and Taunt is used to end the stall power of some Pokémon.

Scizor @ Choice Band
Ability: Technician
EVs: 248 HP / 248 Atk / 8 SpD / 4 Spe
Adamant Nature
- U-turn
- Bullet Punch
- Pursuit
- Superpower

Thought: With two dragons in my team,my team becomes very weak while fighting against Ice and Dragon pokémon,why Dragonite and Garchomp can be easy OHKOed by powerful Dragon and Ice attacks,also having two Dragon Pokémon in my team,only one counter for Fairy types don't is suficcient,and for last,Gengar can be easy countered by many Psychic pokémons in the game,so i found the perfect Pokémon for cover this: Scizor,a pokémon that resist to Dragon,Ice and Fairy attacks,also Scizor is a powerful Physical attacker.
EVs,Ability and Item: 248 HP are used to bulk Scizor,248 Atk invesment,combining with Aadmant Nature,Choice Band and Technician Ability,increases a lot the attack power of Scizor,turning it a powerful Bulky pokémon,also a extemely good Revenge Killer,8 SpD are used to Scizor resists 1 more attack from a bit of special attackers,and 4 Speed are used to outspeed any other 65 base speed Pokémon.
Learnset: U-Turn can revenge kill weakened pokémon,after switching to other Pokémon that i really want in the battle,also U-Turn can OHKO many Psychic pokémon,especially Mega Alakazam,Bullet Punch is a powerful STAB move,boosted by Technician,and have priority,also is a good attack for a revenge kill,having also the power of hit super effectively Fairy types,Pursuit is used to trap and kill any Psychic or Ghost (especially Psychic) pokémon that try to run,for last,Superpower is used to hit Steel and Normal pokémons.

Azumarill @ Choice Band
Ability: Huge Power
EVs: 172 HP / 252 Atk / 84 Spe
Adamant Nature
- Play Rough
- Waterfall
- Aqua Jet
- Superpower
Thought: Talonflame was a big threat to my team,especially Swords Dance + Leftovers Talonflame,that can check Garchomp,Mega Gardevoir,Gengar and Scizor,OHKOing Gengar,Scizor and Mega Gardevoir,and 2HKOing Garchomp,even Talonflame can't check Dragonite (why Talonflame only kill Dragonite with 2 hits,and is OHKOed by Dragonite),i can't switch Dragonite against Talonflame during a battle,why Dragonite is easy OHKOed by Talonflame,for that i place Azumarill,that is not OHKOed by Talonflame,and can OHKO it with Aqua Jet,Azumarill have a big attack,also Azumarill can fight against Fire,Ground and Ice Pokémon,especially Weavile,a big threat to my team,and can help Mega Gardevoir to fight against Fighting and Dragon types.
EVs,Ability and Item: 172 HP are used to increase Azumarill neutral defense,turning it a bulky pokémon,252 ATk,Adamant Nature,Huge Power and Choice Band are use to Azumarill hit as maximum as possible,and 84 Speed are used to Azumarill outspeed base 60 Speed Pokémon,such as Clefable and Sylveon.
Learnset: Play Rough and Waterfall are the main STAB moves,Aqua Jet is used to revenge kill many Pokémon,or OHKO any Pokémon that can outspeed Azumarill,especially Talonflame,and Superpower is used to 2HKO many Steel pokémon,such as Ferrothorn.

Big Threat :
Talonflame - Can check Mega Gardevoir,Scizor,Garchomp and Gengar,can't check Dragonite but Dragonite can't be switch from any Pokémon to fight against Talonflame,why is easy 2HKOed by Talonflame,the only Pokémon that i have that can counter and check it,is Azumarill.

Thank you for read the post,even if you don't tell nothing, at least means that you was interested
Here's the Importable: http://pastebin.com/BCLcJQ7y

(The paste option is in the end of the page)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)