Happiness: 0
EVs: 252 Atk / 4 Def / 252 Spe
Adamant Nature
- Dragon Dance
- Frustration
- Earthquake
- Roost
• Former S rank, powerful sweeper
• Sets up on zard x (non EQ), mega sceptile, tyranitar, non icy wind Keldeo, non flash cannon Heatran and much more thanks to great typing giving plenty of resisted stabs.

Manaphy @ Leftovers
Ability: Hydration
EVs: 92 HP / 252 SpA / 164 Spe
Timid Nature
- Tail Glow
- Scald
- Energy Ball
- Ice Beam

• Stallbreaker
• Much more effective with gothitelle banned.
• Can't beat unaware clefable, depend on encore Psyshock alakazam to do that.
• Can 2hko tank chomp with ice beam, ohko gliscor which can be annoying to teammates

Alakazam @ Life Orb
Ability: Magic Guard
EVs: 252 SpA / 4 SpD / 252 Spe
Timid Nature
- Psyshock
- Focus Blast
- Shadow Ball
- Encore
• Beats cm clef, which normally walls this whole team
• Beats weakened latis, cleaning up after Klefki
• Can kill steels like weakened Ferrothorn and Heatran if you don't miss the focus blast
• Can play encore mind games with Bisharp

Klefki @ Leftovers
Ability: Prankster
EVs: 252 HP / 4 Def / 252 SpD
Calm Nature
- Spikes
- Thunder Wave
- Magnet Rise
- Foul Play
• Stops Weavile from decking the team.
• Cripples dangerous setup sweepers like volcarona
• Hazard stacks alongside Landorus

Landorus-Therian @ Rocky Helmet
Ability: Intimidate
EVs: 252 HP / 248 Def / 8 SpD
Impish Nature
- Stealth Rock
- U-turn
- Earthquake
- Stone Edge

• Volt turn core with zone
• Hazard stack core with Klefki
• Checks Excadrill, who can decimate this team under sand

Magnezone @ Choice Scarf
Ability: Magnet Pull
EVs: 4 Def / 252 SpA / 252 Spe
Timid Nature
- Flash Cannon
- Volt Switch
- Thunderbolt
- Hidden Power [Fire]
• Traps Ferrothorn and Skarmory for altaria, leading to late game sweeps.
• Beats bulky waters for the rest of the team
• Picks off paralyzed Weavile

Hello madman404, really interesting bulky offense team you've built there. I do however, have a few suggestions that will optimize its potential and will help you ladder above the 1300s.

1. Mega Altaria should be running a Jolly nature with atleast 204 spe evs to outrun both Mega Lopunny and Mega Manectric after a Dragon Dance. You may opt to run max speed here if you want a chance to speed tie with scarf Hoopa but I feel it may be a waste of evs since you already have Klefki and Lando-T to check it.

2. That Manaphy spread is a bit outdated since Jolly Non-scarf Excadrill is almost never seen in the current meta. Tail Glow + 3 Atk Manaphy run max speed to have a chance to defeat not only opposing manaphy's but other commom lethal base 100 mons (M-Gard, Charizard, etc)

Altaria (M) @ Altarianite
Ability: Natural Cure
Happiness: 0
EVs: 48 HP / 252 Atk / 208 Spe
Jolly Nature
- Dragon Dance
- Frustration
- Earthquake
- Roost

Manaphy @ Leftovers
EVs: 252 SpA / 4 SpD / 252 Spe
Timid Nature
IVs: 0 Atk
- Tail Glow
- Surf
- Ice Beam
- Energy Ball

Reactions: jay

Mur

If you're not first you're last
Hi cool team :D I think I have a few suggestions to help you out a bit.

First off I agree with the spread changes Dark G suggested above, the spreads you currently have on those two mons are indeed outdated a bit. Next I'd recommend changing manaphy's set to tg rain dance+ 2 attks with psychic as the coverage move. Since mana is being relied upon so heavily to break stall rain dance works here a bit better than tg+3attks. This allows mana to have the potential to beat both chansey and unaware clef(burns+rain boost) with the rain up with the added benefit of dodging any status that defensive cores typically try to use to survive the carnage of wallbreakers like mana. Psychic is to lure in venu and amoongus for altaria as well as hitting keldeo and other fighting types in the process. Energy ball does not seem to be needed as you don't really struggle with bulky waters and chomper really doesn't look like too much of an issue and gliscor loses to mana regardless of whether it is ice beam or not so I don't think ice coverage was too necessary either. This makes a very deadly core between Alt+mag+mana as mag traps both of these threat's checks while mana lures in or pressures the remaining defensive answers to alt.

The last change I'd recommend would be to change zam to toxicroak. This may seem odd but I'll explain. While I wouldn't call keld a direct threat to the team it can be very annoying since your initial switch is altaria which gets burned or smacked by icy wind which is pretty hard to play around considering alt is your win con most of the time and keldeo is very common. On top of this bisharp can also be a real pain for your team especially if it finds a way to boost(although it does have a very narrow window of opportunity to do so so good job on that) and also Mega gross can be a bit of an issue since your only real answer is lando which can easily be overwhelmed and put you in a scenario where gross kills like 2 mons before letting itself get para'd to kill klefki late game. Finally we have your weakness to clef. While scarf mag is a decent answer there are scenarios where clef can grab a boost and stall out flash cannon so another answer is needed. The best answer to all of this led me to toxicroak. While specs secret sword 2hkos the mere presence of croak dissuades the use of scald so alt can come into keld without risking the burn more often than not. I shouldn't have to explain why croak beats clefable lol but with stab gunk shot it just dies alleviating the pressure of trying to give the clef no room to set up so mag can beat it. Now while I wouldn't call croak a metagross check but considering you have rocky helmet lando+spikes this isn't meant to be the primary answer to gross especially considering it doesn't really come into anything on your team risk free except for mag locked into flash cannon. After 2 rocky helmet hits and a switch into one layer of spikes and rocks gross should be at 50% which gives croak a strong change to take it out with sucker(or just trap it with mag lol) and this is assuming it has taken no damage and you have only been able to get up one layer of spikes.

Overall pretty cool team :D Some threats like metagross and loppuny(or anything that lando is the sole answer for) can put in work against you but if played properly you should be able to come out on top most of the time with these changes :] You can also try out modest manaphy with a different spread is you need more power to break up defensive cores(will leave in tab below). I'll leave the changes in the tab below hope I helped :D

Manaphy @ Leftovers
EVs: 4 Def / 252 SpA / 252 Spe
Timid Nature
- Rain Dance
- Tail Glow
- Scald
- Psychic

OR

Manaphy @ Leftovers
EVs: 48 HP / 252 SpA / 208 Spe
Modest Nature
- Rain Dance
- Tail Glow
- Scald
- Psychic

Toxicroak @ Life Orb
Ability: Dry Skin
EVs: 252 Atk / 4 Def / 252 Spe
Jolly Nature
- Gunk Shot
- Drain Punch
- Sucker Punch
- Swords Dance

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)