mcmeal

internet

no longer getting paid to moderate
is an Artist Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnus
you get a free lunch once every week for the rest of your life, but it's added as a menu item to mcdonalds and you get it from there. you don't have to eat it but you can't eat a different lunch that same day.

what food item do you pick

The McRib. Since I have to get if from McDonalds might as well get the best thing they've ever had there, and I know quality wise there will be no surprises.

CaffeineBoost

6th Best Circus Poster of 2023
is a Community Contributor
you get a free lunch once every week for the rest of your life, but it's added as a menu item to mcdonalds and you get it from there. you don't have to eat it but you can't eat a different lunch that same day.

what food item do you pick
To be clear, does the item get added to the menu for everyone to access? If so, do they also get it for free?

S1nn0hC0nfirm3d

aka Ho3nConfirm3d
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Top Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a defending SCL Champion
*ahem**clears throught**begins rapping*I need a double cheeseburger and hold the lettuce

dont be frontin son no seeds on the bun

we be up in this drive thru order for two I gotsa cravin for a number 9 like my shoe

doctor pepper my brother, another for yo mother

double double supersize and don't forget the fries!!!!

i dont know what all the fuss about the macrib is about, either they made mine horribly wrong or it tastes of cardboard violently dipped in barbecue sauce

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)