Mae's Pokemon Art

Status
Not open for further replies.
Heya! I figured I'd post my Pokemon art that isn't fakemon-related (fakemon thread here) in a separate thread. I'll create posts when I draw something new and then add it to the archive up here. There are links for full images.

kanto.png - My Pokemon Blue champions Full image
33dragonite.png - Cloud practice with a dragonite! Full image

Kaiju Bunny

♥・゚: * ̄(♡ㅅ♡❀) ̄
is a Site Content Manageris a Top Artistis a Community Leaderis a Community Contributoris a Smogon Media Contributoris a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Art Leader
Hey! Your works are super cute, but Smeargle's Studio only allows only one active art thread per user ;w; In addition, your first post should have at least three works. If you'd like, the forum rules are right here.

Cretacerus

Survivor
is a Top Artist Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Top Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
Reactions Contest Winner
Yeah, as mentioned above we'd like to limit each user to one active art thread, just so a variety of artists can remain at the top of the forum list and everyone has an equal chance to showcase their work. Will have to lock this for now.

If you'd like to have an additional archive post at the beginning of your original thread for Pokemon art or would like to switch your active thread to this one, just PM one of the Studio Mods and we'd be glad to help out!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)