looking for ways to improve for the next giveaway thread (please lock mods)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey Chester, I'd like to request the Groudon of the burning giveaway if you still have one :)

1) Why did you join smogon? If you also have plans of stuff you want to do in the future what are they?
I have started playing pokemon again after a long time and randomly fond out Smogon. It quickly became the place I'd turn to understand all the new mechanics and get up to date with all I've been missing. Then once I started to build team it became irreplaceable. I then decided to join. I have received a lot from the community especially from the giveaway that helped me get started, so I'm planning to open my own trade thread and hosting some giveaways :)

2) Why do you do competitive battling? If you don't do competitive battling why don't you?
I find competitive battling the real reason to play pokemon. I like to come up with new strategies and see what others are able to come up with. I'm still quite new though so it's being hard to build a really competitive team, but slowly I'm getting there.

Hey Chester, I'd like to request the Groudon of the burning giveaway if you still have one :)

1) Why did you join smogon? If you also have plans of stuff you want to do in the future what are they?
I have started playing pokemon again after a long time and randomly fond out Smogon. It quickly became the place I'd turn to understand all the new mechanics and get up to date with all I've been missing. Then once I started to build team it became irreplaceable. I then decided to join. I have received a lot from the community especially from the giveaway that helped me get started, so I'm planning to open my own trade thread and hosting some giveaways :)

2) Why do you do competitive battling? If you don't do competitive battling why don't you?
I find competitive battling the real reason to play pokemon. I like to come up with new strategies and see what others are able to come up with. I'm still quite new though so it's being hard to build a really competitive team, but slowly I'm getting there.
I'm at school but I can trade soon.

QueBien

Nomad, vagabond, call me what you will
Hey chester!
I'd like that Swablu if I could. :) I know you can't trade right now, so would you be able to in about 5-6 hours from this post?

2) What do you like about the Smogon community?

I personally love the community as they have a great sense of humor while also enough intelligence to analyze Pokemon in-depth. This balance makes the community really appealing and I find myself enjoying the place all the time.

Can you reserve a Trapinch spitback for me please (Jolly prefered) i can't get to my 3DS right now.

I love the fact that there are so many people that help in this community!!!!1

Hey chester!
I'd like that Swablu if I could. :) I know you can't trade right now, so would you be able to in about 5-6 hours from this post?

2) What do you like about the Smogon community?

I personally love the community as they have a great sense of humor while also enough intelligence to analyze Pokemon in-depth. This balance makes the community really appealing and I find myself enjoying the place all the time.
Can you reserve a Trapinch spitback for me please (Jolly prefered) i can't get to my 3DS right now.

If you have a feebass/milotic spitback I would be interested.
Check to see if your pokemon is there everyone and redeposit and I should be around for maybe another half an hour.
are you online now¿
same goes for you.

QueBien

Nomad, vagabond, call me what you will
Alright, I deposited a level 16 Skarmory with the message "Smog" (for the Swablu); my in-game name is Bic Boi.

Check to see if your pokemon is there everyone and redeposit and I should be around for maybe another half an hour.

same goes for you.
I deposit Lvl 1 Abra for the requested Heatran :D

IGN: GEPESE

i won't be able to stay online much more because in half hour I go to work :( if you can do it now it will be great :D

Hi chester, congrats on your anniversairy :) If the answers below are ok, I'd love to have the Heatran! Thanks in advance.

1) Why did you join smogon? If you also have plans of stuff you want to do in the future what are they ?
I joined Smogon because I has been fascinated by competitive pokemon since I first started understanding it, and I really wanted to obtain some flawless pokemon myself. In the future, I reallt want to study something with mathematics and physics. Maybe an engineer, or a teacher. I also want to have a family with a particular person. (Or did you mean my future on smogon? in that case, I missed completely, lol).

I do competitive battling because I like the mind vs mind-duels. For the same reason, I absolutely love chess as well (I'm norwegian, so I should , though). However, I also love the whole concept of pokemon in general. To combine my love for pokemon with a strategic perspective, makes pokemon battles perfect for me :)

I deposited a Male lv.13 Zubat.
IGN: Henning
Message chester (artic)

Hi chester :) Thanks for doing this give-away! I was hoping I could get a Heatran from your Burning give-away if you have one still.
2) What do you like about the smogon community?
Answer: I love how helpful people are and the information I am able to get about the metagame and competitive battling. I have recently returned to Pokemon and this time I am getting into competitive battling. Smogon and its community has been huge for me in this. With no idea how to begin I came across Smogon and it has been nothing but helpful. From the StrategyDex to forums to the wifi trading. It has been great so far!

I deposited a Lv. 1 Female Horsea if you can do this :)
IGN: Tyler

Hi chester :) Thanks for doing this give-away! I was hoping I could get a Heatran from your Burning give-away if you have one still.
2) What do you like about the smogon community?
Answer: I love how helpful people are and the information I am able to get about the metagame and competitive battling. I have recently returned to Pokemon and this time I am getting into competitive battling. Smogon and its community has been huge for me in this. With no idea how to begin I came across Smogon and it has been nothing but helpful. From the StrategyDex to forums to the wifi trading. It has been great so far!

I deposited a Lv. 1 Female Horsea if you can do this :)
IGN: Tyler
gonna finish up homework then go to sleep wanna try tomorrow
Hi chester, congrats on your anniversairy :) If the answers below are ok, I'd love to have the Heatran! Thanks in advance.

1) Why did you join smogon? If you also have plans of stuff you want to do in the future what are they ?
I joined Smogon because I has been fascinated by competitive pokemon since I first started understanding it, and I really wanted to obtain some flawless pokemon myself. In the future, I reallt want to study something with mathematics and physics. Maybe an engineer, or a teacher. I also want to have a family

If you have a feebass/milotic spitback I would be interested.
with a particular person. (Or did you mean my future on smogon? in that case, I missed completely, lol).

I do competitive battling because I like the mind vs mind-duels. For the same reason, I absolutely love chess as well (I'm norwegian, so I should , though). However, I also love the whole concept of pokemon in general. To combine my love for pokemon with a strategic perspective, makes pokemon battles perfect for me :)

I deposited a Male lv.13 Zubat.
IGN: Henning
Message chester (artic)
I deposited a lvl 7 male Metapod for the Groudon, message Chester, IGN: DoubleD
Thanks..!

Didn't think to look in here :) Could I please request the Unaware Wooper (female)? I don't think I'll be able to get online until later today, so if possible, could you hold onto it for me? If not, I don't mind doing a spitback trade or borrowing a parents (whichever is easiest for you). Thanks a bunch!

Didn't think to look in here :) Could I please request the Unaware Wooper (female)? I don't think I'll be able to get online until later today, so if possible, could you hold onto it for me? If not, I don't mind doing a spitback trade or borrowing a parents (whichever is easiest for you). Thanks a bunch!
I can wait and I'm in school.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)