looking for ways to improve for the next giveaway thread (please lock mods)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey, I was wondering if I could get a Darkrai? My favourite champion is Cynthia because she's by far the most challenging. (Blue is moderately difficult, Lance is swept by DD Gyarados, Steven is destroyed by (Primal) Groudon, Alder just has bad mons, and lol Diantha). My FC is 3093-7578-2972.

Thanks!

Hey, I was wondering if I could get a Darkrai? My favourite champion is Cynthia because she's by far the most challenging. (Blue is moderately difficult, Lance is swept by DD Gyarados, Steven is destroyed by (Primal) Groudon, Alder just has bad mons, and lol Diantha). My FC is 3093-7578-2972.

Thanks!
I can trade in a few minutes.

Thank you so much! The Riolu is 5IV Timid, if you wanted a Special Lucario by any chance. :)
I already have a timid flawless riolu in a great ballXD. thanks though:). You're also welcome to participate in the other many giveaways I have right now. May as well while I still have your friend code added.

I already have a timid flawless riolu in a great ballXD. thanks though:). You're also welcome to participate in the other many giveaways I have right now. May as well while I still have your friend code added.
Haha, thanks; I usually only participate in giveaways for things that are literally impossible for me to get (There aren't exactly a lot of events where I live).

Haha, thanks; I usually only participate in giveaways for things that are literally impossible for me to get (There aren't exactly a lot of events where I live).
ok that's fine. Not that many people though have been participating so now I'm stuck with leftover stuff in my boxes that I generally don't need. Either ways have a great day:)

I put a lv1 male Treecko up so you can send my shiny Carvanha
sorry for the late response but it got sniped. Also can you post this stuff on my profile I don't want people to get the wrong idea that I giveaway everything in my trade thread....Thanks.

Hosting a new fun giveaway. Rules may be a little tricky to understand so hopefully everyone understands the rules. If you have any questions let me know.

Will a mod please lock this. Trying to improve things so open to advice and feedback. I'll probably be back soon. Thanks.

Moderator edit: Done.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)