LC Little Cup Swiss - Round 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

tcr

sage of six tabs
is a Tutor Alumnusis a Team Rater Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus
calling act, opponent msged me on friday, i told them my best availability was over the three day period from friday to sunday, they ghosted and didnt message back until today asking if we could play. I skipped my class to wait for him and still have yet to get a response. not gonna be available int he upcoming days (as i had said in messages) sooo act

Luthier

Don’t get mad, get even.
is a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Two-Time Past SCL Champion
calling act. messaged opp as soon as the thread went up and didnt get a response. After not getting a response i proceeded to tag him on the LC discord. After all of that, i never got a response.

Thiago Nunes

penguin council
RUPL Champion
Calling act, my opponent did not show up on the appointed day, and did not speak again

Last edited:

Merritt

no comment
is a Tournament Directoris a Site Content Manageris a Member of Senior Staffis a Community Contributoris a Contributor to Smogonis a Top Dedicated Tournament Host
Head TD
My opponent Fuladono hasn't been on since before the round started. If he suddenly shows up I'll try to play him, but otherwise take this as an activity post.

Act. He's already missed 2 scheduled times that he himself suggested. Still trying to get it to happen but I'm gonna be pretty busy tomorrow

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)